acoustic bass

Official support for: premiersoundfactory.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

is this discontinued cant find the product on your site

Hello Rangerx,

We are sorry for the trouble. We got a cyber attack at 2017, and everything is gone. But I thought it's good chance to release better libraries with user friendly GUI and functions. Now we published Piano and Wind chime first. The next is Shakuhachi and basses until this summer.

Thank you.
Best,
Ichiro

thank you i already purchased the drumtree and piano , will watch for your bass release

Thank you Rangerx, I will do my best!

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi
Im glad I found this thread, last night I was looking to buy Acoustic Bass 2 and was perplexed why it was all down and only a handful of products.

Sad to hear of the cyber attack.

So there's not one copy from someone you sold to or any backups or anything?

I did a google search and 4th from the top, highlighted in a google box is these guys

http://vst-platinum.com/vst-instruments ... ier-2.html (http://vst-platinum.com/vst-instruments/premier-sound-factory-acoustic-bass-premier-2.html)

so I guess they are pirates, it looks legit and is highlighted, bit of a trap really, may have the virus you guys got in it.

Please post here when it becomes available

Cheers

Hi benchase,

Thank you for your comment.

Of course we have backup and now blushing it up. The new script of many new functions is almost done.

We sadly recognized there are some illegal site. We are talking about it with a specialized lawyer. Anyway please do not download it and take care not to get virus in your music pc.

We are in hurry to release the new Shakuhachi, and basses right now. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers!
Ichiro

Ichiro, can you give us your best guess of when the bass will be for sale and how much it will cost? Thanks

Hi songshark,

Today, we will publish Clavi Premier and free Wurly Premier G. Yesterday our web was updated and Acoustic Bass Premier G was shown after 1 year interval as coming the next.

Our trial is Acoustic Bass Premier will go in 2 weeks, and make it under $100 for lovers.

Thank you.
Best,
Ichiro

ichiro wrote:Hi songshark,

Today, we will publish Clavi Premier and free Wurly Premier G. Yesterday our web was updated and Acoustic Bass Premier G was shown after 1 year interval as coming the next.

Our trial is Acoustic Bass Premier will go in 2 weeks, and make it under $100 for lovers.

Thank you.
Best,
Ichiro
Hi
Do you have any idea when Acoustic Bass Premier will be available to purchase? Your last post was just over 2 weeks ago.

Hi skullkid,

I'm sorry again for the delay of Acoustic Bass G. The scripting for our first plan was almost done, but we are thinking we can add something new. Now we are fixing NKS for Shakuhachi Premier G, and then definitely fix Bass.

Thank you.
Ichiro

Hi. A friend has shown me your Acoustic Bass Premiere. I love it! I realize you are updating it. I am the composer for "Osalanu George” on NHK. I use Chris Hein Acoustic Bass every day. Acoustic Bass Premiere is much better sound. But…. will your bass have glide note crossfades? This is very useful. In Chris Hein, it is like this:

1. Play and hold normal note
2. Press foot pedal (CC #64)
3. Play note above or below

Result: The held note will glide towards your second note. It doesn’t sound like a new note.It is a glide from the original note. If you play 2nd note with hard velocity, the glide note will be loud. If soft, the glide will be soft. I use this feature in every 10 seconds. Hoping your update will contain this feature. Looking forward to hearing it!

Hi nicknol18.
I know Osaluno George. That's famous TV in Japan. And I met Chris several times at NAMM and Frankfurt Messe. His scripting is very nice and I respect him.

That's good idea. Thank you for the nice request. We are brushing it up right now and ok, we will try to achieve it.
Any ideas for the new Acoustic Bass?

Thank you.
ichiro

That is my only suggestion. If you have that feature, I will buy and use. On CH bass I always use...
• Normal
• Glide feature
• Falls down
• Falls up
• Staccato
I played your old version and your normal patch has excellent staccato. You also have fall down and up, I believe. Your bends into notes are far superior to CH. I don't know if you have vibrato on CC1 but that would be nice. Very slight vibrato that sounds real. I am so happy you have arco. I am using a different arco and sounds totally different. Tokorode, bokuno okusan wa Ninhonjin desu. Nick

Thank you so much Nick,

Ok, almost all features are achieved already. I will find the most useful way for users.

PS, Your wife is Japanese, that's great! Please say Konnichiha to her!
ichiro

Ichiro...any updated idea of when this will be ready?

How about just in time for a SUPER Black Friday no-brainer special price?

(I already have so many acoustic bass libraries, I'm hoping you will make it irresistible to try yours.) :)

Return to “Premier Sound Factory”