ilok - how many activations

Official support for: sonible.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

since you now allow ilok activation, how many activations / licenses does it hold. Will it be 2 licenses like your old model or do you limit it to 1 (which would be less favorable since then it would make no sense to move to ilok from the old model)

Thanks

Thanks for reaching out! As iLok is a new feature for frei:raum, we add an additional activation to your license pool. This means, that we will NOT deduct an activation from your license pool, but simply add an additional activation to your iLok.

For upcoming products you'll always get 2 activations - and each activation can either be activated on a certain computer or transferred to an iLok. Either way, you'll never "loose" an activation when using an iLok.

sonio wrote:Thanks for reaching out! As iLok is a new feature for frei:raum, we add an additional activation to your license pool. This means, that we will NOT deduct an activation from your license pool, but simply add an additional activation to your iLok.

For upcoming products you'll always get 2 activations - and each activation can either be activated on a certain computer or transferred to an iLok. Either way, you'll never "loose" an activation when using an iLok.
Ok. But will it be possible to get 2 ilok-activations for freiraum? I will happily surrender my 2 used activations from the old system. Since i have 2 iloks and really it is no win for me if i still can lose 1 activation because it still uses the old model which is bound to the PC.

dermage wrote: Ok. But will it be possible to get 2 ilok-activations for freiraum? I will happily surrender my 2 used activations from the old system. Since i have 2 iloks and really it is no win for me if i still can lose 1 activation because it still uses the old model which is bound to the PC.
Yes, sure! Just send an email to our support (support@sonible.com) with your tow iLok IDs and your license and they should be able to process your request.

Return to “sonible”