The Rapid Composer User Guide Tutorial

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks Blugenes

Hey it's my pleasure! I am actually learning more about the software myself, simply by trying everything that it offers..

I have also upgraded my system and I also bought an Apollo Twin interface and Kontack Komplete 12. So, now I can produce better sounding videos and work with Kontact as well.

I probably need a little help with Kontact as I hardly ever used it before. I see a big need for a key switch editor for RC to produce the .rcCTRL files too.. hehe ...

Learning a lot from this, thanks.

BlueGenes:
A quick note of thanks for the excellent tutorial series. I went through each video and learned a lot I hadn't known about. I really do like the very active community that surrounds Attila's work, and that makes using this incredible program even better.
My best to you,
David

Daspub wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 7:45 pm BlueGenes:
A quick note of thanks for the excellent tutorial series. I went through each video and learned a lot I hadn't known about. I really do like the very active community that surrounds Attila's work, and that makes using this incredible program even better.
My best to you,
David
Hey, thanks.. Glad to help. Hopefully soon I can get back at updates and fixing some of the videos. Unfortunately, my house is being renovated and my office is pretty much shut down to a minimum set up. Irking me to no end too. What was supposed to be a 4 week job is now almost 6 months. It may end up being July before I can get back at it..

Just added a new video covering some of the bug fixes in Version 2.81. I First go over the bug fixes, then I showcase the Slice Phrase Variation, and, then I build a custom Ostinato from scratch AND apply Slice phrase to that! I show how fast you build a phrase library that is musically connected based on a rhythm as well.. (this is a pre-release version, 2.81 will be available soon)

The new video is in the playlist, but, here is the direct link to it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1_s5iY ... ex=16&t=0s

BluGenes wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:34 pm Just added a new video covering some of the bug fixes in Version 2.81. I First go over the bug fixes, then I showcase the Slice Phrase Variation, and, then I build a custom Ostinato from scratch AND apply Slice phrase to that! I show how fast you build a phrase library that is musically connected based on a rhythm as well.. (this is a pre-release version, 2.81 will be available soon)

The new video is in the playlist, but, here is the direct link to it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1_s5iY ... ex=16&t=0s
Great Tutorial! Thanks for posting!
MacOS 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Studio One 4.6
Rapid Composer, Orb Composer

Great Work BluGenes! Thank you!

And another entry to the series.. Ghost Phrases and such.. I probably could have done more with the example, but, I think you will get the idea. My little trick is rendering, which when you watch the video you will understand.. What I mean is, don't be afraid to render and apply new ideas.. Kind of the rinse and repeat effect.. lol. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11-COy0-048

Absolutely awesome collection !

Great, great, great work, BluGenes !
Last edited by BlackWinny on Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Great video, thank you, BluGenes!! :tu:

Thank you! :tu:

Amazing, BluGenes!
Thank you! :clap:
Attila

Return to “Tips & Tricks”