Ik Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE Key Switch Control File

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is the control file to enable key switch articulations with Rapid Composer. After you download the file, extract and copy to the DB folder for RC. On Windows systems, this will be located in your documents folder called Rapid Composer (with a version number). (not sure were on the Mac's)

The only thing you need to watch for when using key switches is don't end the phase exactly on the bar. The key switch note will be at the very beginning of your phrase and ending a phrase exactly at the bar will prevent the next key switch to fire. I set the grid to 64 and back the phrase off 1/64th to make sure it works.

enjoy!

This is a short RAW video of it's usage. ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AYylKR ... e=youtu.be
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks BluGenes for your contribution! You should get some sleep ;)

The path to the DB folder on macOS is also ~/Documents/RapidComposerV3/DB
I'll check why you had to make the phrases smaller. I don't see why the next key-switch is not fired.

Thanks!
Attila

Are there any way to change default Key Switches? I have a 5 oct keyboard and don't have access to "C0 - B0" keys
Music Producer from Vitral Music :phones: Check my KVR Feedback.

You would have to do that with the VST and I don't think you can. That control set is for RC and has nothing to do with your key board.. So, not exactly sure what you are trying to do.

Return to “Tips & Tricks”