apShaper installation abort Windows 64bit Pro latest release

Official support for: www.apulsoft.ch
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,

as the title says installation aborts (Windows security warning).

PS: Your contact form generates a bad gateway ( I've tried contacting you via contact form).

L.B.

Hi L.B.

Thanks for getting in touch this way. The windows security warning appears because the software is too new to be recognized by windows. There is the option to bypass the warning and once enough users have done that, it won't appear any longer. Hopefully in the near future, we can set up proper code signing and then it won't be an issue anymore.

I checked the contact form on the website and it appears to work just fine for me. At what step did you get the "bad gateway" error and what browser did you use?

Pflugshaupt wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:38 am Hi L.B.

Thanks for getting in touch this way. The windows security warning appears because the software is too new to be recognized by windows. There is the option to bypass the warning and once enough users have done that, it won't appear any longer. Hoepfully in the near future, we can set up proper code signing and then it won't be an issue anymore.
Asche auf mein Haupt.

I checked the contact form on the website and it appears to work just fine for me. At what step did you get the "bad gateway" error and what browser did you use?
Opera, Linux 18.04. Bad Gateway after sending the message.

Return to “apulSoft”