aptrigga 3.5.2

Official support for: www.apulsoft.ch
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello, im having a strange situation: the drop down menus are disappearing before i can choose an option. this happens off and on, rebooting doesnt help, im hoping its something i changed in windows regarding the display settings, but i put all back to default and still nothing. reaper, winxp 32bit. reinstalling doesnt help. what should i have updated aside for windows? im suspecting its gotten corrupted somehow, but maybe im not alone?

Hmm strange. Did you change your display configuration.. meaning did you attach/detach a new screen or change windows scaling factors?

the vst3 version hasnt been giving me this problem so im sticking to it but no, i made no changes to video. also, im unable to preview samples in the browser window, either version. but i think my biggest problem is how the samples get all thin when i render the plugins track...sounds fine when the plugins playing, my daws(reaper) set at 44.1 24bit, all my samples are the same, renderings set to that also...ive worked around the time delay that happens but yeah thats there too. its good software, alot of things are really worth the hassle. another thing, why would you drop win xp support? whats the benefit of that?

and why is this forum so scrappy, is there another one with more information somewhere?

rockiner wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:06 pm another thing, why would you drop win xp support? whats the benefit of that?
The reason for dropping win xp support is the fact the JUCE framework no longer supports windows XP. In order to get bug-fixes inside JUCE there was no other way. Additionally dropping XP support allows to use newer toolchains and the latest c++ features.

Return to “apulSoft”