easyLimiter - Free

Official support for: vst.saschart.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

easyLimiter for easy mastering. Output audio limiting, stereo, release and few type of limiting. Show maximum attenuation.

All what you need to clean disturbing sounds.

http://vst.saschart.com/easylimiter
easyLimiter.jpg
[/url]

Made based on our research in the field of wave attenuation of high peak that creates problems audition: rattles, crackling, distortions and other unwanted sounds.

Thus we got some attenuation original procedures with stunning results:
  • clear and smooth sound
  • big volume with no unwanted sounds
  • continuous sound and very close to the original line
  • EXTREMELY low resources, UNIQUE in the area of audio limiters
Features:
  • Look Ahead: detection of peaks are made before sound playing, this result a very little delay has no importance in the mastering process. This feature detects all peaks in time to can be limited.
  • Attack attenuation envelope. This feature make continuous sound and very close to the original line.
  • Release attenuation envelope. This feature improves continuous line of the sound.
  • Stereo link combines attenuation with stereo balance.
  • Left and right attenuation with memory storing.
Requirements:
VST host and Windows 32 or 64bits Image

Changelog:

1.2 (2016-12-27)
  • UPDATE: reduced memory consumption
1.1 (2016-09-29)
  • FIXED: incompatibility with some hosts like Cubase
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Amazing plugin, thanks !

We have to log in to download it free? Don't think I'll bother then.

If you're not even willing to do that for a free program, obviously you don't deserve to use it. There are good musicians who make big donations for it - that's how the good ones do it, the others don't even make an account ...

SaschArt wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:03 pm If you're not even willing to do that for a free program, obviously you don't deserve to use it. There are good musicians who make big donations for it - that's how the good ones do it, the others don't even make an account ...
I actually like your reverse delay plugin very much and I have been told your plugins are always good. If I ever have the money to pay for commercial ones I will come to you first and be happy to log in, but if I logged in to an account every time I wanted to download free software, my email would be overloaded with spam by now. I just wonder about your motives for forcing us to sign in to download your free software. What is that really all about?

Just found all your free stuff on vst4free. I owe you an apology. :oops: :oops: :oops:

For the newest programs, it is always better to download from our page

Return to “SaschArt”