[Hosting AU] Is it possible to have same midi channel for multiple tracks?

Official support for: ju-x.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

In Hosting AU, currently, track A gets input from midi channel 1 and track B gets input from midi channel 2. When I selected midi ch (on the top menu bar after clicking "Key"), only one of the tracks responds to input from a midi channel, accordingly. Is it possible that I send a midi message on a midi channel and make it routed to both tracks?

Just learn about the app, and it is cool.

Thanks in advance

Namui

That's yeah, impossible way to route... it can route other way, 2 MIDI channels control 1 plugin though...

Hosting AU used to had a concept to use with Sequera MIDI sequencer. This is why the MIDI router is in that way. A feature that should be upgraded.

You can copy and launch 2 Hosting AU apps though. Not sure if it's convenient enough, but technically you can realize the routing. It's quick, and for free :)

junojux wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:00 pm That's yeah, impossible way to route... it can route other way, 2 MIDI channels control 1 plugin though...

Hosting AU used to had a concept to use with Sequera MIDI sequencer. This is why the MIDI router is in that way. A feature that should be upgraded.

You can copy and launch 2 Hosting AU apps though. Not sure if it's convenient enough, but technically you can realize the routing. It's quick, and for free :)
Thank you. Yeah, I will work around as you suggested.

Return to “Ju-X”