discoDSP Cloud ends on September 1st

Official support for: www.discodsp.com
discoDSP
KVRAF
4341 posts since 18 Jul, 2002

Post Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:51 am

It has been a while since our Cloud service went live, which got a lot of customers disappointed after not being able to download installers from their account at our Members Area anymore. After being aware of some cases during the last few weeks, there are some small and flexible changes that may be of interest for all discoDSP customers and future ones:

Any registered customer is entitled to 3 free download slots for the products at his account. There are some minor cases where there is a download limit already but let me know at contactus@discodsp.com and we will sort it out.

Disabled installer downloads from outdated releases have been enabled with 3 free download slots too, for those cases where the user lost the files, had to reinstall on a fresh system and didn't keep a backup, etc.

Once those 3 free slots are used, then the only way to get access to more is getting Cloud service, which as everybody knows, brings all product updates linked to your account free for 1 year, as well as access to latest installers (no download limits, under reasonable conditions!). Hope this decision at least can make things better for some and you can accept my apologies for the inconveniences.

Also, there's a 35% off promo running now (€19/$19/year non recurring).

Cheers.

discoDSP
KVRAF
4341 posts since 18 Jul, 2002

Re: discoDSP Cloud (updated terms)

Post Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:07 am

Cloud service will be shut down on September 1st and will be replaced by a extended download fee and paid upgrades instead soon. It will not affect current Cloud subscribers and their terms.

The free 3 download slots will remain and will be reset for all discoDSP customers on that date too.

Please accept my most sincere apologies for all the inconveniences caused.

Cheers,
George.

Return to “discoDSP”