Can i sell my copy of Mixbus?

Official support for: harrisonconsoles.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i have to many DAWS,and have narrowed my uses down to the ones that suits my workflow best,can i sell my copy of Mixbus?

Since there is no account system at Harrison, and given that the licence is a file, I don't see any reason why not. You know it goes on sale for $29 on a regular basis?

I know this is old but since the authorization system is the same and people may still be wondering; As far as I understand... Harrison has stated that since the license comes as a file which is the only thing required for authorizing the software on any computer, they have no way to revoke your license. It is most probably in the licensing terms that it is for personal/individual/organization use only and may not be resold. In practice you can, of course, sell your file, but Harrison has no guarantees that you have deleted your own copy of the file, and as the file contains the licensee's personal information, by passing it on you're most probably breaching the "contract" between Harrison and yourself and if the buyer decides to redistribute the file publicly the only certainly identifiable entity associated with the illegal distribution will be you.

In short: No.

Return to “Harrison Mixbus”