Maschine instruments possible?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Is it possible to control instruments like FM8 loaded in NI Maschine with Nora? (win10)
I've created a virtual midi port and sent the midi out of the Nora channel, to the in of the FM8 ch. but it just sends the drawn Maschine sequencer notes and bypasses sending the arpegiatted magic of Nora...

Let us know, Cheers!

Seems like the best alternative is running Maschine as a VSTi in a host... I am using Fl Studio.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks for the reply Rajah :)
That’s the same conclusion I came to too :) To be clear though, there is no way to do this inside just Machine standalone?
Thanks!

gdog wrote:Thanks for the reply Rajah :)
That’s the same conclusion I came to too :) To be clear though, there is no way to do this inside just Machine standalone?
Thanks!

Been messing with Maschine as a plugin with Nora.. It seems to be the best workflow with the 'focus' midi thingy.. You can do a bassline pattern in one group, then just switch to the next group (for lead synth etc.) and Nora spits out it's magic onto that group, so you can edit Nora for that lead synth 'Group Pattern'... Makes perfect sense.. And you can save the 'completed' project for Maschine's Stand Alone... Sweet.

Return to “Squaredheads”