How is version 3 progressing?

Official support for: www.squaredheads.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

squaredheads, maybe you could post a quick 30 second video showing a new feature?

I cannot at the moment, sorry. And if I could I'd have to re-skin the UI first, since it has really ugly colours (blue, pink, red, yellow combined with default Nora mod).

bump for old fart (me)

ime these kind of softwares from small devs are the kind that are ready when they are ready. we must use what we have and be patient. :wink:
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

another bump for an older fart

Are we there yet?

I am sure they are ready for 3 but are adding more features.

However let it be known that I am ready, willing and able to buy Nora 3.

That's the spirit.

It is not about how many features, but how well they are done :)

squaredheads wrote:It is not about how many features, but how well they are done :)
I had no doubt that they will be done well and that is
why it is taking the extra time. :roll: :D :) :tu:

Nora 3 ... let down your hair..

It seems that Nora is abandoned software and there will never be any update or upgrade, in contrary to the many promisses of the dev.

MorpherX wrote:It seems that Nora is abandoned software and there will never be any update or upgrade, in contrary to the many promisses of the dev.
Don't bet on it.
My feeling is that the longer we wait the more we will get upon release.
Nora 3! Ra! Ra! Rocks! (will rock!)

What it may seem isn't what it is.

I've worked hard and long (and still working) in something, so it will be released when it's finished. :wink:

squaredheads wrote:What it may seem isn't what it is. I've worked hard and long (and still working) in something, so it will be released when it's finished. :wink:
That's the only update after another 6 month silence and customer fears of abandonware? :scared:

Return to “Squaredheads”