Unable to get Auto Theory 4 working

Official support for: autotheorybymozaic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi there,

Yesterday I purchased Auto Theory 4 but I am unable to use it as I get this error message "The code redemption limit has been reached. Please enter a different code."

I previously had version 3 and a Beta version 4, I have uninstalled both versions.

I have opened iLok and can't see any option to deactivate or anything similar so I can start again - it shows up in iLok but everything is greyed out.

I have got the latest version of iLok as well.

The problem seems to be my code that I was sent my my receipt of purchase.

It says my code has been redeemed already but it keeps asking for it when I start the software and then it gives the error message about code redemption.

I have tried emailing you at support@autotheory.net (mailto:support@autotheory.net) but the emails keep bouncing back.

I don't know how else to get help with this product.

Proof of purchase can be provided if needed.

Please advise,

Thanks

There is some more info here http://autotheory.net/setup "iLok upgrade activation".

I think the key point is to deactivate the AutoTheory 3 license using the "X" button in top right corner of iLok License Manager (after selecting the license in the list) before the new license can be activated.

Hi Frettchen,

Thanks for the reply, I have looked at the set up guide and a problem I've got is the old installations are on a old PC that doesn't work anymore so stuff is greyed out and it won't surrender previous licenses.

Hopefully the Auto Theory guys see this message as their email system isn't working and I can't find a contact number to speak to them.

99% of support cases for this release relate to this issue. Your AutoTheory 4 code has indeed been entered properly, but you need to deactivate your previous license from all locations before it is totally activated. If you are unable to access a previous computer because your reinstalled it or got rid of it, you can send me your iLok username and I will reset it.

Also, make sure that your iLok License Manager Software has been updated www.ilok.com

It is weird that your emails have not gotten through.

Zac

Return to “Mozaic Beats”