AutoTheory crashed on Mac running Studio One 3

Official support for: autotheorybymozaic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I just bought and installed AutoTheory on my Mac running Studio One 3.5 and I'm having the same trouble as I've seen a few others on here mentioning.

I had the program working for around 10 minutes then I changed my synth preset and AutoTheory crashed and closed down, then when I reloaded everything all of the AutoTheory sends had exclamation marks on them and now they have completely disappeared from the "External Devices" category in Studio One's MIDI setup and I cannot do anything to get them back.

Is this common as I'm not willing to have to do a re-install like others have mentioned every time I want to use the software.

Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason.

P.S. I've just gone back into my DAW and because AutoTheory asks you to remove your midi keyboard when setting the program up I now get a "Missing Midi Device" message for my keyboard midi controller in EVERY song/project that I reopen and I have to click on EVERY track that I used the controller on and manually re-select the controller on that track.

So if I have 40 tracks in a song I have to manually go to every track and re-select my midi controller on that track and will have to do this every time I decide to use AutoTheory as the setup specifically states that you have to remove your midi controller or you risk everything crashing. Surely there has to be a better way to implement this part of the process within AutoTheory as this is a major ball ache and will definitely stop me from ever booting this program up again, that is if I can even get it to open anyway.

Return to “Mozaic Beats”