Does AT3 work correctly in Logic 10.2.4?

Official support for: autotheorybymozaic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just bought this today. After I change the connections in Logic, the melody notes sound randomly and I can't play all of the melody notes. Am I misunderstanding how the melody scales work? Only in Chromatic mode do all of the notes sound. But, in other modes, the dark notes and the gray notes on the scale only play randomly. Is anyone having a problem with this issue? The chords play correctly.

I also noticed that when I step entry into Logic, the melody notes are being recorded in octaves. Why is that when I'm only hitting one note?

Trying to figure out all of these issues for the last three hours has totally killed the vibe for the song I just started writing. Technology :neutral:

Any help is appreciated.

Thx

It sounds like you have Logic hooked up properly, if not here is a video tut: https://youtu.be/RRssE4TgHeM

As far as how the Melody Lock works, most of the mappings round all keys to the seven scale tones. From there, the mappings align the seven scale tones in different ways that make it easier to play chord relative melodies.

Chord Tones: shifts scale tones to a 1-3-5-7-9-11-13 alignment based upon the last chord played. This allows users to keep their hand in the same position while always playing tones that work very well with the selected chord.

Dynamic Scale: Does the same thing as Chord Tones mapping, but aligns the seven scale tones in a 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 alignment.

Relative Scale: No tone shifting, transposes the Key to the natural C position and rounds to the seven scale tones.

Absolute Scale: No tone shifting, keeps tones in natural positions and rounds to the seven scale tones.

Here is a video tut that explains it better: https://youtu.be/VAUvikMlhF8

Thanks for the prompt reply!

I figured it all out over a couple of days.

I have it working properly in my Logic setup.

Thank you!

Return to “Mozaic Beats”