strange behavior in Komplete Kontrol

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

when I press the browse button on my Komplete keyboard while in a Komplete track, the Komplete preset browser window appears, but I must continue to hold the browser button down to move any of the other buttons. If I release the browse button, the browsing window disappears and I am left with Bitwig's default presets window (which is empty since I'm in a Komplete Instrument.) Conversely, if I press the Komplete browser button while in a Bitwig instrument track , the Komplete browser window still appears! when release the browser button, I get the proper (Bitwig) preset browser for that instrument.

Also, I can't figure out any combination of the browse/enter/data knob that will let me get to a location where I can select individual presets from my keyboard...

Finally, sometimes the data knob scrolls through the Bitwig tracks instead of the Komplete synths/presets and sometimes the left/right arrow buttons do things like toggle on/off track mute instead of navigating within the Komplete interface.

All of the Komplete features work fine if I manually open the Komplete interface within Bitwig. Am I missing something, or is the DrivenByMoss Komplete Kontrol extension primarily for transport controls (which seem to work fine) and not for browsing instruments/presets?

Sorry for the lengthy post...

Return to “Controller Scripting”