Please help finishing off my Frontier Alpha Track Script

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi ladies and gents,

I'm hoping one of you could be kind enough to help me finish off this script :help:
I don't know jack about scripting but i managed to adapt the Presonus Faderport script to work just fine with with the Alpha Track. It's attached to this post for anyone to download.
Fader, mute, solo, transport, channel select, rec arm plus 4 of the top row buttons at least work.

Only issue is i can't see how to make the LCD screen show the track name, db unit and panning data. The Presonus Faderport doesn't have an LCD screen so there wasn't anything to adapt. Could someone with a little more know how copy and paste the correct section from one of the Mackie scripts maybe? and tell me where it goes or even better place it where it goes and re-post it here?

:help: :help: :help: :help:

Many thanks in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bump

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Hey Bobby ,

I ran across this post and your script cause im trying to use Aphatrack with BitWig too ! Your script is pretty good obviously minus the readout and a few other things but the basics work on my system.
Anyways i know nothing abut writing scripts so i wish i could help but just thought id let you know that i appreciate what you`ve done so far on it :) Thanks Rich

Return to “Controller Scripting”