akai apc key 25

RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

Ahh I also just realized I am using an old version of Bitwig, 1.1 or so, (am afraid to update until after I finish the project I am working on) perhaps Tor's script only works with more recent versions?

not sure, but an update is well worth it yea..shouldn't be a problem with your project and you can also go back to previous versions if you want to.

No idea what the problem is in your case, i use that exact same script here and it's working just fine. DO you get any errors in the script console?

View/show script consol

Hey guys,

Since version 2.0 the Apc Key 25 Script from Oscared will not work for me.
As soon I touch any Macro Knob I get Script Crash with the following msg:
"Apc Key 25 did something wrong. This can only be called during driver initialization. "

Any Clue?

Thanks!

is there a working key 25 script? was thinking of buying one

no idea, didn't try yet. Too much other stuff happening these days. But when i come back, i'll surely spend energy to get this to work or bug people who know how to get it to work. No promise or timeframe tho..

i'm in the same issue , can't control bitwig (demo) with APC key 25 ...

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
hola hablan español?? :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones:

me interesa el mapeo de apc key 25 para cubase!!! no he podido descargar los archivos podrian mandarmelos por correo electronico porfavor djisrealtricoma@gmail.com (mailto:djisrealtricoma@gmail.com)

gracias 8) :wink: :) :) :) :)

Hey Wigs,

Anyone gets the Apc key 25 to work properly in 2.1? I was using this one in BW 1.3 : https://github.com/osakared/apc-key-25-bitwig I downloaded the latest reviewed version from 1.05.2017
Since Upgrade to BWS 2 i get this Error: everytime I touch any of the rotary knobs i get prompted "Akai Apc25 did something wrong/ This can only be called during driver initialization".

I'm clueless ...
Everything else is fine.

Here is the controller console log:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Called init()
This can only be called during driver initialization
rzc: This can only be called during driver initialization
at SJE.DCe(SourceFile:267)
at com.bitwig.flt.control_surface.proxy.ControlSurfaceObject.checkIsInitializingDriver(SourceFile:242)
at com.bitwig.flt.control_surface.proxy.TrackProxy.getPrimaryDevice(SourceFile:796)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$115$23132AAA$APCKey25_control.onMidi(APCKey25.control.js:949)
at com.bitwig.extension.callback.ShortMidiDataReceivedCallback$$NashornJavaAdapter.midiReceived(Unknown Source)
at OUw.dY(SourceFile:197)
at SJE.dY(SourceFile:713)
at SJE.dY(SourceFile:43)
at vkw.dY(SourceFile:640)
at E3J.dY(SourceFile:95)
at P2m.dY(SourceFile:49)
at Kq.dY(SourceFile:33)
at L1y.dY(SourceFile:914)
at E3J.RNn(SourceFile:43)
at SS.dY(SourceFile:209)
at Q2.dY(SourceFile:246)
at SHL.run(SourceFile:75)
at Q2.run(SourceFile:111)

Called init()

-------------------------------------------

Any idea? :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

up!

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
I made a device knob fix to osakared's version. you can find it on my github here: https://github.com/baovuong/apc-key-25-bitwig (https://github.com/baovuong/apc-key-25-bitwig)

Hey guys, wow I'm so glad I found this thread!! Ok, so I'm a coder and I have lots of programmer friends too ..I am proposing we do an open source project to set the record straight with akai and tell them to make better gear and not push software on us!! What a disappoint ment to find out none of the lights work with the apc25 key in flstudio.. an obivious dis!!! It's like 4 lines of code to change the light states to the midi mode, latch etc... So I spoke to akai all morning and it was a big waste of time. I asked a lot of questions about how to get in there and got no answers..
I'm new to this.. can someone tell me how to modify the script for the apc 25 key so I can try and program the lights to work with flstudio..

Would love to work with you guys. I think k a lot of people would benefit from this patch and we could offer it up to flstudio to include it in the list of mappings..

Hmu.. @mogu1#9892 on discord..

Sorry was on my cellphone and didn't see the previous post. You rock man! Gonna check out the git.

mogu1 wrote:Sorry was on my cellphone and didn't see the previous post. You rock man! Gonna check out the git.
This is about a Bitwig controller script. Wouldn't help you with FL Studio issues..

Looks like the APCkey 25 Script is having issues since BWS 2.4

This log is triggered by simply touching the macro knobs

"This can only be called during driver initialization
BJX: This can only be called during driver initialization
at rFU.hsu(SourceFile:332)
at com.bitwig.flt.control_surface.proxy.ControlSurfaceObject.checkIsInitializingDriver(SourceFile:256)
at com.bitwig.flt.control_surface.proxy.TrackProxy.getPrimaryDevice(SourceFile:872)
at jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$74$23132AAA$APCKey25_control.onMidi(APCKey25.control.js:949)
at com.bitwig.extension.callback.ShortMidiDataReceivedCallback$$NashornJavaAdapter.midiReceived(Unknown Source)
at TnR.z1N(SourceFile:199)
at rFU.z1N(SourceFile:796)
at rFU.z1N(SourceFile:59)
at lZ1.z1N(SourceFile:689)
at Cro.z1N(SourceFile:97)
at xCL.z1N(SourceFile:51)
at ZJw.z1N(SourceFile:33)
at QhG.z1N(SourceFile:927)
at Cro.dRn(SourceFile:45)
at HGo.z1N(SourceFile:213)
at Mtx.xKG(SourceFile:206)
at tbV.run(SourceFile:91)
at Mtx.run(SourceFile:102)"

I noticed osakared has updated the script over the last few months : https://github.com/osakared/apc-key-25-bitwig

Has anyone tried this recently?

I'm considering picking up the Key25 on the cheap for messing around in Bitwig ( currenty on v 2.4.3 )

Return to “Controller Scripting”