Welcome to the Bitwig Controller Scripting Subforum

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey everybody, finally the Controller Scripting Subforum is available and I hope we will see a lot of interesting scripts and discussions here. :tu:

This is the place to post any questions you have about the Bitwig Studio Open Controller API and Controller Scripts in general so your peers can jump in and lend you a hand.

You are still welcome to post release announcements for scripts to the main forum so everybody can see them, that's up to you.

The same rules apply as in the main forum:
This is a place for discussion and helping each other, not for reporting bugs or posting feature requests. Repeatable bugs and feature requests should go with example scripts or steps to reproduce to:
http://www.bitwig.com/en/support/tech-support.html

Please include your OS, Audio Device, Controller Brand and Model and everything else that may help solving the problem with your report and try to explain the issue as good and clear as you can.

"The controller doesn't work" does not contain any useful information for a support person possibly sitting a continent away, so please explain what you did, what happened, what you expected to happen and what didn't happen.

Thank you very much and happy bitwiggin' :party:

Cheers,

Tom

EDIT: Since I regularly get personal requests regarding help with controller scripts: I no longer work for Bitwig and am involved in completely different projects ATM, so please try to find peer help here in the forum or send you questions to Bitwig Support. Sorry ;-)
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Return to “Controller Scripting”