[RESOLVED] WORST SUPPORT OF THE DECADE!!

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm fedup with AIR Music / inmusicbrands, your customer support is non existent.
I've sent 2 online support tickets with no response, an email no response, KVR PM no repsonse, and been on hold to the UK support line for half an our without anyone answering.

In the meantime over the same period of time I've had support responses and resolutions from Arturia, iLok, XLN, and iZotope :clap: who responded to an email question I submitted on New Years Eve!!! Arturia and iLok responded over Christmas :clap:

You guys SUCK!!! and I'm not the only person who's complaining about lack of support from you. Just go through all the posts in this subforum to see how many people have been ignored.

I won't ever be buying from you again and will never recommend you or your products to anyone. DOWN VOTED!!! WORST SUPPORT OF THE DECADE!!

Apologies as a family oriented organisation our office has been closed during the holidays to allow our staff to have downtime and much needed time with their relatives. I am sorry this has inconvienced you and assure you someone will be in touch shortly. As you can imagine today is a busy day after the holidays.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

As you mentioned it… I dealt with Izotope support several times and I think it is excellent. Besides the quality of the new Ozone and Neutron editions, this is a reason to stay with this company. 😀

I think this is a very unfair accusation - many of the developers here are small companies, and it’s not realistic to expect 24/7/365 instant customer support.

Seriously, learn to be patient.

To be fair we're only 2 days into the decade - I reckon he'll have worse by the time we reach December 2029 ...

Forgotten wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:16 pm I think this is a very unfair accusation - many of the developers here are small companies, and it’s not realistic to expect 24/7/365 instant customer support.

Seriously, learn to be patient.
1+
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Apologies I am a bit confused as there seem to be a few accounts involved in this ticket, I just want to make sure I am responding to the correct ones. "Subdubbed" do you also use the account "FlyingNoodle" if so I am in correspondence to resolve this issue. If not please can you drop me an email sbangs@airmusictech.com and I will resolve personally for you? I just want to make sure you get the smoothest possible resolution. Thank you.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

How could you honestly expect a response over Christmas and New Years? Almost everywhere is shut over that period, and if you did recieve a response over that period then that would be a bonus - not something to be expected. It also raises the question as to why someone would need to raise so many tickets to so many companies in such a short time :?
Signatures are so early 2000s.

I fully support Subdubbed.
Support did not answer me and many others, people have been complaining about AIR for years, they don’t answer at all!

Moreover, AIR is similar to unprincipled hypocrites, as they politely respond at the KVR forum to give the impression that they are normal guys who care about customers. But in fact, they do not care about those who bought plug-ins from them. It seems that their goal is to suck out as much of the already obsolete (but still good) plugins as much money as possible. I get this impression, looking at the whole situation with AIR.

It’s a pity, because the plugins are very, very good, I love them, but I don’t recommend anyone to buy them, and I don’t buy anything and will not buy from them anymore.

Clac wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:49 pm Moreover, AIR is similar to unprincipled hypocrites, as they politely respond at the KVR forum to give the impression that they are normal guys who care about customers. But in fact, they do not care about those who bought plug-ins from them. It seems that their goal is to suck out as much of the already obsolete (but still good) plugins as much money as possible. I get this impression, looking at the whole situation with AIR.

It’s a pity, because the plugins are very, very good, I love them, but I don’t recommend anyone to buy them, and I don’t buy anything and will not buy from them anymore.
I'm certainly sorry to hear you feel that way, it is not always possible to resolve every issue although we do our best to do so in a timely fashion. If there is anything I can do to help you please also use the above email.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Clac wrote:AIR is similar to unprincipled hypocrites, as they politely respond at the KVR forum to give the impression that they are normal guys who care about customers. But in fact, they do not care about those who bought plug-ins from them.
What experience do you have with these guys outside of this forum that leads you to state this “fact”?

Forgotten wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:10 pm
Clac wrote:AIR is similar to unprincipled hypocrites, as they politely respond at the KVR forum to give the impression that they are normal guys who care about customers. But in fact, they do not care about those who bought plug-ins from them.
What experience do you have with these guys outside of this forum that leads you to state this “fact”?
Actually, I wrote about my impression. About what seems to me. It's not about facts.

Of course, I would not like to offend anyone, maybe the representative of the AIR on this forum is sincere. I'm talking about how it all looks from the outside.

I appealed in support and wrote on the AIR forum, and more than once. And my opinion was formed not only from my own experience, but also from the experience of many people on the Internet, and communication with them. And I myself observed how uncomfortable comments are removed from their forum.

I don’t know what is going on inside the AIR, but something unhealthy is going on there, something is wrong with the leadership, probably. I don’t know, we don’t understand this, it’s their internal affairs.
I hope that AIR will be reborn. But I will no longer write in any support, I have no confidence, and I do not want to spend time.
If affairs will improve at AIR then it will be visible by their actions, but not by messages on a forum.

Subdubbed wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:10 pm ...In the meantime over the same period of time I've had support responses and resolutions from Arturia, iLok, XLN, and iZotope ...
That's more support requests in a week than I've made in, well, ever.

Clac wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:50 pm
Forgotten wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:10 pm What experience do you have with these guys outside of this forum that leads you to state this “fact”?
Actually, I wrote about my impression. About what seems to me. It's not about facts.
If it’s just you guessing you shouldn’t present it as a fact then.
Clac wrote:But in fact, they do not care about those who bought plug-ins from them.

I feel this conversation has perhaps run its course. I will again extend the offer of assistance to anyone who needs it. We are a lean team who make their best efforts to assist users. I apreciate that expectations in the digital age are ever growing and we are doing our best to meet those needs.

I would like to say, we do not moderate content on this forum unless it is a direct attack on another member as we are merely guests (and honoured to be able to take part it is operated by KVR).

For official support, we do offer a number of dedicated channels such as Phone, Email and messenger where we are able to provide expedited service.

We take part here as a desire to offer an additional avenue of outreach.

I have noticed that some of the posters on this topic, do appear to be posting from the same IP addresses. As a gentle reminder that is against the spirit of good faith on KVR. It is not something for me to enforce as we are only here to assist.

Forum Rules:
viewtopic.php?t=44705
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Return to “AIR Music Technology”