New Xpand2 expansion pack from Patchhut

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought this expansion pack today, did it without listening to as there are no demos on the Air website available. So I just took the risk - and what should I say? This expansion pack is not worth the money (to me). Just 20 presets, sounds lovelessly composed in my ears, very fat sounds which can be pulled together by everyone within a few minutes. Ok, Xpand is a rompler and there are just a few options but I expected something more, better. However, it´s not expensive and with taxes included I payed €11,99 which is just 60cents/preset.

Thank you for the feedback, we would be very happy in this case to provide another pack of choice for you. Please drop me a PM if you would like to proceed.

We do have audio demo's on the website and will try to find better ways to share what is included in 3 rd party packs.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

PM

Does the pack(s) contain new sounds or are they just presets built from built in sounds?

No new sounds, Xpand is a rompler.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”