Structure Stability Issue

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Has anyone else reported crashes when using Structure and clicking on the Browser Tab ? Structure crashes and takes down both FL Studio and Reaper here. Win10 everything 64 bit.

That's going to make Structure unusable. Shame as I really love XPand!2 and thought Structure would be a nice addition.

Has development of Structure stopped even when it comes to stability issues ?

Also is it not possible to save Layers or Combis in the VSTi version ? Load up several patches and save that as a Combi ? The manual mentions the Pro Tools version having "Settings" that sound like what I'm looking for but I'll be damned if I can find it on the VSTi version. :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No problems in that context with Structure, win 10 64, in Reaper, Bitwig or Studio One 4 here, suggest check install/setup.

Sorry to hear you are having this issue it's not a known problem at this time with these hosts.

It would be good to get more information regarding this to enable our QA team to assist with any required updates, tweaks etc. We are looking to do a round of updates for all the plugins so this is valuable data.

We are working very closely as a group with FL and can work with them as required also to make any improvements needed.

Our support team can assist through remote support and diagnosis and can be reached at:

Software Support:
USA & Canada 401-658-5771

Germany +49 2102 7402 20150
UK +44 (0) 1252 896040

Brazil +5511 - 3222-6656

Japan +81 3 6277 2231
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Ok thanks Simon. I am unable to reproduce the Browser crash issue today so let me keep working with Structure to see if I can determine what caused the issue. I'd love to work with support to see if there anything I can do to help with future updates but it's not something I'd want to do over the phone.

I can also assist in working with Image-Line behind the scenes if necessary.

For the record I've used XPand!2, Hybrid, Transfuser, and others for quite some time in FL Studio with no issue. It's just Structure that I've had some issues with so far and the crashes occurred in Reaper as well so it doesn't appear to be a Host specific issue.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “AIR Music Technology”