Strike 2 Full Download ?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone know how to find the full download package for Strike ? All the links I have received in my registration emails point to the 2.0.7 Update. If I try to install that I get a "requires previous version" error message.

The update file is only 256 megs so that can't be all the content.

I've poked all around the Air Music site and every link I've been sent but no luck. I just picked up the AIEP 3 and so far Structure,The Riser, and the FX Collection have installed without any problems.

I'll contact Plugivery tomorrow and see what they say but if anyone knows where the full package is located before then I'd appreciate it....... :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I think you should just be able to download the trial version from the product page and authorize it with your AIEP serial.
https://www.airmusictech.com/product/strike-2

Does the trial link on that page download the updater too ?

- Jay

Hmmm, thanks I didn't think about the trial version. It comes in three parts totaling several gigs so that looks like the full sample content installer. Not sure if the Trial can be authorized. Unfortunately I can't get the download to start. Stuck on zero. Perhaps it's just the holiday rush.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Are these links personal or public? I have them because I got AIEP3 complete from Pluginboutique some years ago. I just find it weird why AIR doesn't have a clear link to the full installers on their website if the links are not personal in some way.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

I received an email with links to all the downloads and they were generic links right to the Air Music site not personal. So far everything else has downloaded,installed, and authorized without issue. It's just the link to the Strike content that's missing. I didn't buy AIEP3 directly from Air Music I purchased it through Plugivery by way of JRR Shop so maybe that's the issue.

I sent Plugivery a message so we'll see what happens.

You got PM :) I hope it's a help
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

The trial links become the full product with a serial or Ilok Auth :-)
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Ok thanks I've got it all sorted with Strike now.

But has anyone else reported crashes when using Structure and clicking on the Browser Tab ? Structure crashes and takes down both FL Studio and Reaper here. Win10 everything 64 bit.

That's going to make Structure unusable. Shame as I really love XPand!2 and thought Structure would be a nice addition.

Has development of Structure stopped even when it comes to stability issues ?

Return to “AIR Music Technology”