AIR Updates or Never Again? Please Don't Delete or Change My Topic Title!

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Windows 10 and too many plugins

Verde wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:28 pm Just to give some more feedback, out of curiosity I used Hybrid 2 again and loved working with it. What a great sound. But while I was using it I didn't feel good. It just sucks to know that this will eventually be lost just because the developers won't update it, and that I might lose it when I have to get a new PC, and that it will be practically unusable when using high resolutions. Week upon week I get your newsletter and am in disbelief how much new stuff you put out, so many preset packs, and new plugins, but you still won't fix your old and still quite popular ones. As a result I passed on sales of The Riser, Loom 2 and Vacuum Pro which I was really interested in.

You know at this point you might be better off going full scale corporate scum and announcing Hybrid3, Loom3 and Vaccum3 with resizable GUIs and working installation files rather than just continuing to not deliver on your promises while pumping out preset packs and new plugins.

What can I still say, it's so frustrating. I want to love your plugins and support you but this is just so, I don't get it how you people can act like this. What is going on in your minds? Seriously?
Boom!

I really like AIR products but based on past 3 year history, I will not support ANY new AIR product. But If they were to clean up and update Transfuser I would buy a modestly priced update. Same for Vacuum. I really like it but but cant see it. Blah, blah, yada, yada.

I use Velvet regularly, mainly pick a preset and a little tweak and I dont have see it anymore.The mini Grand is a great deal on sale.
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

Agreed.
I'm really tempted to pick up Boom for $9 at PiB, since I've got some virtual cash that would make it a lot less, but even at that price... IDK. :?

I don't have a great feeling about buying stuff now that may be a paid upgrade at some point, just to get a useably sized gui (I may be totally wrong, but that's what it seems like is happening to me anyway).

The Boom gui looks to be on par size-wise with the other AIEP gui's from the videos I've seen, so I haven't spent the bandwidth to even get the demo yet.

Please let me know if I'm wrong about that, but this long period of inactivity has really curbed my enthusiasm about even demoing new AIR stuff. :(

It's too bad, because I really do love their plugins otherwise !

- Jay

Boom's useful.
i paid about $19... i can live with that.
I made a couple of custom kits that are good quick sketch drums.
Unfortunately no individual outs, so need to have multiple instances if you wanna start piling on effects.
I like it though

Verde wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:28 pm .... As a result I passed on sales of The Riser, Loom 2 and Vacuum Pro which I was really interested in.
I passed on some purchases also, and you know as good as Hybrid 2 sounds, Vacuum Pro is even better, I really love the sound of it.

i'm actually hoping The Riser will go on sale for $9
would be at least mildly useful too i reckon

Verde wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:28 pm You know at this point you might be better off going full scale corporate scum and announcing Hybrid3, Loom3 and Vaccum3 with resizable GUIs and working installation files rather than just continuing to not deliver on your promises while pumping out preset packs and new plugins.
^^^This^^

I have most of their products but can´t even install them anymore due to issues with the VC++ redist There are plenty of reports about this on their forum but no response from Air. Their support hasn't been working for years either so I've completely given up and moved on to other plugins. It´s a shame though because some of their products like Loom is awesome.

Verde wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:28 pm
You know at this point you might be better off going full scale corporate scum and announcing Hybrid3, Loom3 and Vaccum3 with resizable GUIs and working installation files rather than just continuing to not deliver on your promises while pumping out preset packs and new plugins.
"You know at this point you might be better off going full scale corporate scum and announcing Hybrid4, Loom3 and Vaccum3 with resizable GUIs and working installation files rather than just continuing to not deliver on your promises while pumping out preset packs and new plugins."

FIFY :D

[deleted by user]
Last edited by quietzone on Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hybrid 3 with an updated interface would be a killer synth. It sounds great!

I really like Vacuum Pro too, and it would also benefit from a resizable UI.

I hope they are paying attention! I don't use their plugs anymore because of the small size.

sqigls wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:22 pm Boom's useful.
i paid about $19... i can live with that.
I made a couple of custom kits that are good quick sketch drums.
Unfortunately no individual outs, so need to have multiple instances if you wanna start piling on effects.
I like it though
Drum VSTi without single outs? Thats poor. :lol:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Hmmm... cloud subscription ??

Are these the same versions ?

https://www.airmusictech.com/cloud

- Jay

Bug Music wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:13 pm Hmmm... cloud subscription ??

Are these the same versions ?

https://www.airmusictech.com/cloud

- Jay
Wow, you can rent a bunch of outdated products that you could buy for next to nothing for only 200 bucks a year.

:ud:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “AIR Music Technology”