AIR Updates or Never Again? Please Don't Delete or Change My Topic Title!

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That sounds great, at the same time you'll understand that I am fairly sceptical. I couldn't believe it when the topic title was changed - except that it is of course strangely fitting that it happened nine months after this topic was created in the first place, same as the promised updates won't materialize in similar timeframes. I just hope that you won't release new big projects before fixing your old stuff. If you release some huge projects this month without taking care of year old bugs first, you'd lose all of my interest, and it would make me really sad. I love Hybrid3 and Loom, I can get so many great sounds out of them and would actually love to buy Vacuum and Riser, but I have forced myself to stop using them and to refrain from buying ever since I learned about what's going on. With that said I'm open to being surprised and I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got. Best wishes for this month, then!

Where's my Alesis TF3? lol :party:

sbangs_air wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:19 am Hello,

Apologies for any unintended offense to people just commenting.

I would like to state I strongly, believe in free speech so therefore this topic is left open and has been since the start of the thread.

Unfortunately, there were some posts and comments last week, that went over the line against other members and staff, and I personally felt the people posting exploited the fact I was on holiday and the people posting thought no one would pick up on it. Other members kindly alerted me to the issues.

While it's completely fair and understandable to share frustrations, It is never OK to make things personal. (This is not directed at anyone here as they were not the culprits as far as I can see).
Others hijacked what I am sure was meant to be a light-hearted topic.

We do have some exciting new developments just around the corner to share with you for the desktop plugins. Unfortunately, I can't always share the full plan as some projects are confidential until they are ready. Stay tuned for some cool news this month.

In the past months, we have worked on a number of new embedded products but are returning focus to the desktop.

Thanks for your understanding, moderating things is a fine line and I appreciate might not always keep everyone happy but abuse is never ok.
I usually tend to have my fair share of scepticism and criticism. But the fact that you're actually giving a concrete timeframe for the first announcements leaves me with my fingers crossed. :pray:

Verde wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:38 pm I just hope that you won't release new big projects before fixing your old stuff. If you release some huge projects this month without taking care of year old bugs first, you'd lose all of my interest, and it would make me really sad.
I'm think you'll be disappointed then. I'm betting on GUI fixes and new products later this month. AKAI had a sort of Romper called Hype added to the hardware Ableton Push/Live clone Force, like a paired down version of Omnisphere, made by Air. I'm betting a slightly more advanced version comes out as a VSTi later this month, hopefully along with resizable GUIs for the older plug ins. :)
I love Hybrid3 and Loom, I can get so many great sounds out of them and would actually love to buy Vacuum and Riser, but I have forced myself to stop using them and to refrain from buying ever since I learned about what's going on.
?? What is 'going on'? If you're meaning Air's lack of updates for it's plug ins I get it.. :?

Unfortunately, there is no dynamics in the work on existing products, which can be partly explained by the price of permanent sales. It requires the optimization of the GUI of these plug-ins for modern screen resolutions. Structure and Transfuser, to a lesser extent Strike, are of little use because of the small image and bugs. It would be a great pity if the manufacturer stopped their support.

Dmitry Petrenko wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:43 am Unfortunately, there is no dynamics in the work on existing products, which can be partly explained by the price of permanent sales. It requires the optimization of the GUI of these plug-ins for modern screen resolutions. Structure and Transfuser, to a lesser extent Strike, are of little use because of the small image and bugs. It would be a great pity if the manufacturer stopped their support.
exactly what i think
I don’t speak English, but this very well :D

i could do ALL the fecking GUIs for FREE.
but i think they have a paid upgrade in mind.

That would break a few promises...

So are the updates coming or not? Hasn't it been years already since they were promised?
No signature here!

Windows 10 and too many plugins

I like how these threads get revived every few months!

This sons of guns working on it but it seems to be a life task fixing the GUI.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

I heard AIR is secretly working on Half Life 3?

and the new Tool album

Just to give some more feedback, out of curiosity I used Hybrid 2 again and loved working with it. What a great sound. But while I was using it I didn't feel good. It just sucks to know that this will eventually be lost just because the developers won't update it, and that I might lose it when I have to get a new PC, and that it will be practically unusable when using high resolutions. Week upon week I get your newsletter and am in disbelief how much new stuff you put out, so many preset packs, and new plugins, but you still won't fix your old and still quite popular ones. As a result I passed on sales of The Riser, Loom 2 and Vacuum Pro which I was really interested in.

You know at this point you might be better off going full scale corporate scum and announcing Hybrid3, Loom3 and Vaccum3 with resizable GUIs and working installation files rather than just continuing to not deliver on your promises while pumping out preset packs and new plugins.

What can I still say, it's so frustrating. I want to love your plugins and support you but this is just so, I don't get it how you people can act like this. What is going on in your minds? Seriously?

Return to “AIR Music Technology”