What's new with AIR?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

any news about public beta?

Any news if the GUIs will be bigger/scaleable? Realy hard to use on higher resolution monitors, looking very dated (but still sounding good!)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote:Any news if the GUIs will be bigger/scaleable? Realy hard to use on higher resolution monitors, looking very dated (but still sounding good!)
Yes that would also be useful - also my other request is some improvement of the preset management which is fiddly to use. A browser would be better.

aMUSEd wrote:
SLiC wrote:Any news if the GUIs will be bigger/scaleable? Realy hard to use on higher resolution monitors, looking very dated (but still sounding good!)
Yes that would also be useful - also my other request is some improvement of the preset management which is fiddly to use. A browser would be better.
Agreed. :tu:

A scalable UI and preset browser with keyword search would bring these instruments up to date.

The sounds are great, just need some usability improvements!
Windows 10 and too many plugins

kokotte wrote:any news about public beta?
We are running a beta currently a number of KVR members are taking part if you would like to be included please drop me a PM, if you did and I missed it apologies please send me a nudge :)
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Done,
Thanks

I really dig all my AIR plugs. Their stuff sounds really sweet imho.
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Integratron wrote:I really dig all my AIR plugs. Their stuff sounds really sweet imho.
:tu:

+1 :tu:

Some of the best sounding plugins out there, the AIEP3 was the greatest "bang for the buck" music purchase I've ever made !

Love the AIR stuff (even back to old Wizoo days in Cubase VST5 and SX), I can't wait for AIR's GUI's to catch up to modern screen sizes !
Hopefully there will be some news soon. :)

- Jay

Agreed, AIEP3 is a great deal. I sent sbangs_air a PM asking about the beta testing.

I struggle greatly with this because I have this package and Komplete 10. They're both great but I am currently using Komplete, mainly because I reformatted my PC and the install process with AIEP3 is kind of a pain compared to Komplete. But I'd strongly consider going back to the AIR Instruments if they are given a facelift and some other improvements.

If I were AIR I'd drop the sample-based instruments (Structure, Strike, etc) and focus on making their other synths even more badass (Hybrid 3, Vacuum Pro, Loom). Nothing against their sample-based instruments, but there's too much competition out there now for samplers and drum plugins.

Can't wait to see what they come up with. Recently added the Akai VIP 3.0 software, and it imported all of the patches from these instruments, as well as others, into a common browser. Pretty cool to see all of these sounds tagged and searchable within a common interface! :tu:

http://www.akaipro.com/products/new-products/vip

I want better patch browser. Current is not so good i think. Why not like u-he patch browsers? Or perhaps even better; like Strobe 2 or Avenger if i am not mistaken, where you can choose patches from side window and still see what parameters of the synth that is changing?

Return to “AIR Music Technology”