Loom - Suddenly has changed it behavior, when trying to load FLS12

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Loom - Suddenly has changed it behavior, when trying to load FLS12
WIN8.1x64

No.1 issue: Trying to load as I always have, now I get the message "User Privileges Insufficient To Start A Low Level" Now I have to right click and select Run as Admin, never had to do that, kind of a pain, because I can't load Loom, if I run FLS from the Task bar. This one could be a Windows issue.

No.2 issue, is now, I'm being told Loom cant be loaded due to the following:
"Initialization Error: This software requires installation of device driver Interlok(R) and a reboot before running. Please reboot or reinstall the software"

I've had Loom, for a few years, and have never had this issue, is this and Ilok issue? I've never had to use Ilok, for Loom. What is going on??

As it stands, I can not use Loom :(

Also, I bought Vaacume Pro, and it requires Ilok, to run but I do not remember seeing that Ilok, is required when I bought it.

I love the AIR Music tech software, but these issues seem to be getting worse. hmm. I have updated FL Studio, a couple of time, so it might not be 100% AIR Music Tech.

Any help would be great, Thanks :)

Same issue here. Seeing it in any host that tries to launch loom, vacuum pro, and other AIR titles. Also seeing it when I try to (re)run the authorizers for those products. I'm going to update my ilok drivers and see what happens. If that doesn't fix it I'll start looking around to see what the fix might be.

I can run Loom without issue in several other DAWs, including Reaper, Tracktion, and Sonar. I don't have FL Studio. Tested Loom with Sonar 32-bit and 64-bit hosts, running on Win 10 Anniversary x64. Other AIR titles run good also.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Return to “AIR Music Technology”