Structure databse&browser problem

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I successfully installed structure from the expansion pack3 upgrade..but when you want to layer patches e.g.piano&separate guitar patch to play simultaneously I cannot do it..this i think I know, you have to have patches dragged from the database or browser window into the patch column but the files from the other vsts e.g. loom, vacuum pro, hybrid etc. that are from the expansion pack3 upgrade don't show up in the browser window...one question is how can I get structure to recognize the other patches from other vsts? Another is I cannot get a database, a window pops up and says the file is invalid and I have to recreate it and then asks"recreate now"?. after I click yes, nothing happens..how do I get a database?
And finally, I use Cubasele8 and would like to know if you can get patches from cubase over to structure?..

Hello, sorry to hear your having a problem with this, which OS are you running?
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote:Hello, sorry to hear your having a problem with this, which OS are you running?
Windows 10 laptop..I did solve the multiple patches playing together problem by watching tutorials..putting both patches on same input or output...

Return to “AIR Music Technology”