So, why aren't GUI bugs in VPro, Transfuser, etc. still fixed?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sbangs_air wrote:I would recommend doing a fresh re-install then using CCleaner to do a bit of registry tidy up. I will PM you the latest full installers.

You know I did the whole registry cleaning thing recently. However, it didn't make any difference that's why I tried the 32-bit versions, as a last resort.

I already have the 2.0.7 installers on my hard-drive, are these ones different?

The full installers would be the same. However if you are just running the update package without installing it may not be completing the right actions to report the status. I would recommend completely uninstalling, then re-installing. Double check the location the plugins are being installed to under the "Customise" option on the first step. Double check that 64 bit is selected here.

Failing that let me know and we can make a work around for you.
This sounds system specific as we haven't faced this before.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Hi are you in windows 10? I have the same issue and it reoccurs every ilok update.
The solution for me is to set it to Automatic with a delayed start, that usually works till the next ilok update when I have to do it again.
It worked fine in Windows 7. I never used Windows 8.
And well Windows 9 :-)....
lotus2035 wrote: Plus another major one to do with Pace ILok software.
When loading up a project using your plug-ins I probably 4 times out of 5 need to go into windows services and start the PACE License services entry manually even though it is set to 'Automatic' otherwise I will get an error and the project loads without any included AIR plug-ins. I have a shortcut to services on my desktop specifically for this.
sound sculptist

sbangs_air wrote:The full installers would be the same. However if you are just running the update package without installing it may not be completing the right actions to report the status. I would recommend completely uninstalling, then re-installing. Double check the location the plugins are being installed to under the "Customise" option on the first step. Double check that 64 bit is selected here.

Failing that let me know and we can make a work around for you.
This sounds system specific as we haven't faced this before.
Thanks but I tried all of those things several times. It's no big deal for the present, the 32-bit versions are stable enough.

zvenx wrote:Hi are you in windows 10? I have the same issue and it reoccurs every ilok update.
The solution for me is to set it to Automatic with a delayed start, that usually works till the next ilok update when I have to do it again.
It worked fine in Windows 7. I never used Windows 8.
And well Windows 9 :-)....
lotus2035 wrote: Plus another major one to do with Pace ILok software.
When loading up a project using your plug-ins I probably 4 times out of 5 need to go into windows services and start the PACE License services entry manually even though it is set to 'Automatic' otherwise I will get an error and the project loads without any included AIR plug-ins. I have a shortcut to services on my desktop specifically for this.
Thanks for the tip, I will try it. Yes I'm on Windows 10.

zvenx wrote:The solution for me is to set it to Automatic with a delayed start, that usually works till the next ilok update when I have to do it again.
Works great, thanks! :tu: :party:

Any updates on the GUI overhaul?
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

anxiousmofo wrote:Any updates on the GUI overhaul?
I check back myself every once in a while to see what's up. :?: :borg:

I had bought a bundle some years back and although I don't entirely regret the purchase,I will never buy another product from you guys ever again...why...you may ask?
Well...I bought NI's K6 bundle back in 2007,had an impossible time trying to install it,endured many registration problems with lite versions of NI products and even had problems with Kontakt 5 Player and never received any useful assistance from NI support for ANY of it...so I boycotted NI indefinitely.

That said,I looked toward AirMusicTech,as a potential solution to all of my synth and sample player needs and although synths like Loom,Hybrid 3 and Vacuum Pro are magnificent,they weren't without their glitch issues and as for sampled sounds,Velvet was the only decent,usable VST.
Synth-wise...Hybrid 3 is buggy,in that when I record a pad sound with an arpeggio in it,everything sounds fine...but during playback...the arpeggiated sound is missing and this occurred in both my Presonus S1 and Mixcraft 8 DAW's.
As for Xpand2...well,it's just a low grade rompler with a terribly small GUI(virtually unusable.)Structure is a complete joke,as not only is the sample quality a complete embarrassment(in contrast to Kontakt 5)..it's really buggy as well.
Tinkered with Transfuser and lost interest in the first 5 minutes with it.Strike has some decent drum sounds,but a poorly stocked selection and it's very buggy(such as when you click on certain presets,the screen jumps around and does not load the friggin' sound file.
Recently,I noticed that you drastically cut your pricing down on the complete bundle by 65%...so evidently,you guys would rather pawn off your defective products for next to nothing,then fix the issues that have gone on for several years now.

I just came on here to say that at this point,I don't want anything from AirMusicTech anymore...not your lame excuses about what an enormous undertaking the fixes are,the constant phone support over the registration and installation issues and the false promises on the future bug fixes that I've heard from you people for many years that never came to fruition.
Recently...I gave Native Instruments another shot and thanks to their Native Access program and improved installation process(sound library-wise)...I downloaded,installed and registered Kontakt 5 Player with no issues whatsoever.
Moreover,the quality of all of their products is unmatched and have always been rock solid...plus their current Komplete 11 bundle is astonishingly impressive and is an amazing value...so there is no reason whatsoever,to consider any other company,when it comes to bundled VST's.

I sincerely hope AirMusicTech crashes and burns and goes into bankruptcy,as you people have no business,being in business.

Good riddance.

AlesisVi61 wrote:I had bought a bundle some years back and although I don't entirely regret the purchase,I will never buy another product from you guys ever again...why...you may ask?
Well...I bought NI's K6 bundle back in 2007,had an impossible time trying to install it,endured many registration problems with lite versions of NI products and even had problems with Kontakt 5 Player and never received any useful assistance from NI support for ANY of it...so I boycotted NI indefinitely.

That said,I looked toward AirMusicTech,as a potential solution to all of my synth and sample player needs and although synths like Loom,Hybrid 3 and Vacuum Pro are magnificent,they weren't without their glitch issues and as for sampled sounds,Velvet was the only decent,usable VST.
Synth-wise...Hybrid 3 is buggy,in that when I record a pad sound with an arpeggio in it,everything sounds fine...but during playback...the arpeggiated sound is missing and this occurred in both my Presonus S1 and Mixcraft 8 DAW's.
As for Xpand2...well,it's just a low grade rompler with a terribly small GUI(virtually unusable.)Structure is a complete joke,as not only is the sample quality a complete embarrassment(in contrast to Kontakt 5)..it's really buggy as well.
Tinkered with Transfuser and lost interest in the first 5 minutes with it.Strike has some decent drum sounds,but a poorly stocked selection and it's very buggy(such as when you click on certain presets,the screen jumps around and does not load the friggin' sound file.
Recently,I noticed that you drastically cut your pricing down on the complete bundle by 65%...so evidently,you guys would rather pawn off your defective products for next to nothing,then fix the issues that have gone on for several years now.

I just came on here to say that at this point,I don't want anything from AirMusicTech anymore...not your lame excuses about what an enormous undertaking the fixes are,the constant phone support over the registration and installation issues and the false promises on the future bug fixes that I've heard from you people for many years that never came to fruition.
Recently...I gave Native Instruments another shot and thanks to their Native Access program and improved installation process(sound library-wise)...I downloaded,installed and registered Kontakt 5 Player with no issues whatsoever.
Moreover,the quality of all of their products is unmatched and have always been rock solid...plus their current Komplete 11 bundle is astonishingly impressive and is an amazing value...so there is no reason whatsoever,to consider any other company,when it comes to bundled VST's.

I sincerely hope AirMusicTech crashes and burns and goes into bankruptcy,as you people have no business,being in business.

Good riddance.
Ok. The way I see it is NI sucks, and the AIR synths are the best ever! That ought to balance out your rant, LOL!!! :D

FYI: probably 99% of audio software issues are either user error, system configuration, or audio hardware related. But it may take the average user some time to entertain that concept...
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Return to “AIR Music Technology”