Arsenal/TFP

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Because I'm primarily a reason user, I didn't get to dling/installed any of the arsenal stuff until very recently even though I've had my TFP for a while.

Is there any support for this product anymore? I have no idea if I should use this site or M-audios, or if it even matters.

thanks.

I guess that's a no :lol:

We have issued a free update for Hybrid 3 to all TFP users Recently, no updates are needed for AIR drums or arsenal at the moment.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote:We have issued a free update for Hybrid 3 to all TFP users Recently, no updates are needed for AIR drums or arsenal at the moment.
Oh, that's good. Uh, but I don't agree that no updates are needed.

My issues:

-Tracktion 7.1.1 I have "poof" crashes. TSC are looking into this. Maybe you could talk with them and see what the correlation is?
-Also tracktion, there is a weird bug (I guess it's a bug) that if you load in instance of arsenal there are only wet/dry for automation (and tracktion automation does nothing when moving a knob on the TFP or with the mouse). Ok, so you need to load something, but once you do there is no change. However, if you drag/drop (using control with the D/D) you get the same arsenal with a ton of controls. And to add, it's flaky using with the TFP and getting automation to work. At least it's doable though ;)

FR: A way to have actual "sample/pad" window open at all times (a pin?) Currently, the sample/pad window goes away with basically any click requiring you to double click the patch in the GUI to reopen. Tough to work with, needs to be open with the GUI to get in the groove.

FR: A way to have a global setting for loops. You've gone to the trouble of making some of the BEST sounding loops in history. But it's hard to remember every time you load a new loop set in to go to "pad fx, note on" and then change the parameter "change to all pads" .....which again you need to see FR "1" :lol:

Again, your sounds and loops are TO DIE FOR! Absolutely excellent. But sometimes the other issues become and "arrrrrrrgggggggggg" moment and keep the creative juices from flowing.

Oh and arsenal crashes win10/x64 on close 100% of the time in standalone.

See, I know you guys are watching this, but it's REALLY REALLY tough to gauge where you stand.

Ok, Now I know.

I would like to be able to use AIRDrums without Arsenal. I have no use for Arsenal, but the factory content of AIRDrums is great... Zero updates in 2 years or more...

A company that really listens :hihi:

Hi Folks

As this was produced exclusively for M-Audio it would be best to take any feedback directly to them for any updates feature requests ect. I have passed on your requests also.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

First, that's cool. I get it, it was a "colab" etc/etc.

But, as anyone in the situation knows, it's dead and buried on their end.

Here's what is tough to me: The original software is mostly excellent. The sounds are even better. Since they have completely and totally stopped developing in every single way/shape/form, it would be lovely to have an alternative.

As I said, the sounds in the "arsenal" soundbanks are some of the best I've ever heard. But the TFP/arsenal integration is terribly flawed.

Not sure what else to say.

Or, dead and buried is a deal :lol:

Hey, wake the dead! :lol:

Oh, but then again, this is dead product. Too bad, as this WOULD be terrific but ignored.

Big complaint even though: No global changing of one shot vs. note on.

Horrible for me to bring up, etc.

Arsenal does bad things to Cubase on 4k monitors as well. Why it changes the scaling of Cubase when I open an air drums patch I don't understand.

I really wish you guys would make air drums stand alone. Arsenal is junk but I'd like to use all the samples I paid for in air drums. Also the interface in the instructions for air drums doesn't look like the actual product.

Oddly, the standalone works better than it did (after a completely clean install) and FL studio seems to like the vst just fine :shrug:

I know, it's not developed by this company, but unfortunately it's a brilliant idea that both sides won't develop further. M-audio basically just gave up on it.

Other controllers are not as good, most other software isn't as cool. Just wish it was still being managed by someone.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”