Should Have Released Transfuser 3 Instead Of Boom!

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Boom is cool, but I seriously believe Transfuser is a top plugin. I use it alongside the MPC software, and it's so much easier to work with ideas.
In fact it's pretty feature complete, and it only needs a few things to make it a MPC killer. imho

Air Music Tech really needs to rethink this product, and perhaps create a new version with some of their synths built-in? Including Boom! :dog:

Why make something new when they can try and re-flog their old and dated ProTools crap?

Topcheese wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:20 pm Boom is cool, but I seriously believe Transfuser is a top plugin. I use it alongside the MPC software, and it's so much easier to work with ideas.
In fact it's pretty feature complete, and it only needs a few things to make it a MPC killer. imho

Air Music Tech really needs to rethink this product, and perhaps create a new version with some of their synths built-in? Including Boom! :dog:
Yep, one of my all-time faves - Transfuser

I wonder, what do you with Transfuser? How do you use it?

Soundwise wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:48 pm I wonder, what do you with Transfuser? How do you use it?
1. Throw any audio at it.
2. Profit.

Soundwise wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:48 pm I wonder, what do you with Transfuser? How do you use it?
I'm sorry I didn't see your post. I drag or record midi into it then I will use things like randomize and simplify to create variations of the original. I use to drag the patterns back into my DAW, but I've recently decided to just trigger them live from the keyboard. I love it because I do the same thing with my audio samples using auto-slice.

I also use the onboard effects as opposed to running separate audio outs for each track.
Edit: I forgot to mention that I basically use it as my metronome to start out a song. It allows me to use a basic beat to start out with, then change the beats and quickly make adjustments to help flesh out the different song parts.

Thanks for your replies, folks! That goes to show I had no clue how powerful the Transfuser is. Need to explore it in depth. What's the best source to learn more about it?

There are a bunch of good tutorials on YouTube, that point out some good little tips and tricks that I probably would have never found by myself.
Just search YouTube for "air transfuser 2 tutorial" .

I agree that it is a very deep plugin, every time I use it I find something else that it can do.
I just wish it was a little easier on the old eyes. :)

Speaking of which... (a nice segue, seeing as Boom is in the thread title)...
I have been seeing Boom on sale at PiB, and was thinking of maybe picking it up at some point, but...

Does anybody know if the GUI is re-sizeable that ?
It doesn't really say in anything that I've read or seen, so I'm assuming that it's probably is not.

- Jay

Thanks BM! I've always been neglecting Transfuser's ability to create backing tracks with just a few clicks. Will surely explore YT tutorials to find out more.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”