Congratulations, Roger!

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Per your recent newsletter, congratulations on the amount of LinnStruments that have been sold!

2000 units is no small feat for a small business owner, coming from one who has empathy with how brutal product manufacturing combined with a fickle and, oftentimes, oversaturated marketplace, can be.

As someone much more intelligent than me once quipped, "Geniuses ship." :wink:

Here's to the next 2000 units and beyond!
Duality without regard to physicality

Thank you! And to return the compliment, I’ve discovered that the type of people who buy LinnStruments are some of the finest customers I’ve had in my career: smart, kind, reasonable and they actually read the manual. :)

Well, it seems to be one of the best symbiotic business relationships I've ever witnessed. Thanks, Roger!

Yep, nice job Roger.

I recommend it to everyone that asks, brilliant bit of kit.
Bitwig, against the constitution.

Much appreciated, Bobdog.

Awesome milestone, congratulations Roger!

Best and most consistently expressive midi controller I have ever used.

Gil

I'll put it this way: I sold my Seaboard after using the LinnStrument for a few months. It definitely isn't a 'coke vs. new coke' debate!

Joining the party to say thanks for an amazing product and the best ever customer support.

And subscribed to the newsletter!

Thanks so much to all! This is very helpful because LinnStrument's acceptance is limited by the relative inability to try it out at a local store. So searches from curious musicians about LinnStrument will find this conversation, which helps people understand that it's not just a toy with lights, as many LED grid controllers are. Thanks and please keep up the web chatter!

When the lurkers and curious find this thread:

No, it is not marketing hype; Yes, it is everything you imagine it to be and then some. Roger and his products are the real deal. This tool will help you to creatively express yourself, which is proven to reduce stress levels. Increased stress levels have been linked to ailments, such as cancer. You can connect the dots.

For the meager cost of a month's worth of cryotherapy sessions, you too can join the fray! :D

Side affects include: increased frontal lobe stimulation, a happy amygdala, a decrease in neurofibrillary tangles and amyloid plaques.

Not to pile on in this obvious hatefest, but I have to. Roger, you have every reason to be proud of what you've accomplished, and I truly hope that your platform rises from success to success. In stark contrast to nearly every other MPE or partially-MPE surface out there, the LinnStrument is mature, well-maintained, well-built, player-facing, hype-free, affordable, comparatively futureproof, fun to play, expressive, and stays crunchy even in milk. Take a bow, sir!
Mike Metlay, PhD (nuclear physics -- no, seriously!) :D
listen to me: Mr. Spiral | join the fam: RadioSpiral | my gig: Atomic Words LLC (coming soon)

mrspiral wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:11 am ...and stays crunchy even in milk.
LOL... Tequila too, I can attest. :ud:

Cheers!

Thanks, mrspiral. I’m taking a bow. :)

Yes, I have no doubt that you'll sell much more units, the Linnstrument is awesome! (and even more since I upgraded the touch surface). I must add too that the MPE implementation in Bitwig makes clear where the future is leading, it's so easy and so much fun to make music with the Linnstrument/Bitwig combination. I believe the only thing that is stopping you from selling ten thousand units is that Ableton Live and Protools have still not implemented MPE.
Win 11 | Linnstrument | Bitwig | MOTU Digital Performer | Kurzweil K2000R | Roland JV-1080 | Roland JV-2080 | Roland GR-50 | Doepfer Dark Energy | Xfer Serum | UVI Falcon | u-he | iZotope | Arturia | Synapse Audio

I think this instrument is worth every cent even at a "low" midi level. Therefore I would like to contradict that as a bass player I play this instrument with great joy and fascination for the great haptics. I don't miss the MPE functionality in Pro Tools too much. The use with Pressure CC-Steering and Pitch alone is great. I have a lot of fun with it!

Return to “Roger Linn Design”