How to remove 32bit plugins on MacOS that stop Bluetooth MIDI?

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm trying to set up BT MIDI on my 2015 15" Retina MacBook Pro. Every time I hit the Bluetooth button in Audio MIDI Setup application, I get a box as below. However, I've looked in the indicated folder and find nothing. A search of my SSD shows no such file. Does anyone know how I can find it? Much obliged!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bitwig, against the constitution.

I remember having this issue some years ago. Korg drivers suck, but the devices are compliant. They run flawless and even better without any driver...
As the path is clearly shown in the error message, you can get rid of it also without uninstaller...

On a side note, looking at the download page of the mentioned uninstaller. It has a size of 1.6 MB, which clearly shows they don’t have the slightest knowledge about a unix based system. The size of an uninstaller should be some kB or even less, it should be a simple script of a few lines which tells the os what to trash and done...

BobDog--Thanks! That removed it. Much obliged! But now when I try to launch Bluetooth I get a new message. Any suggestions?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wait--after a restart all works, and I'm connected via Bluetooth! Again, BobDog, thanks!

TJ Shredder--For what it is worth, the path led to an empty folder. But the uninstaller did work. I can't explain it, but I'm happy to have BT up and running with the LS. Thanks for your reply!

Good stuff.

There would have been a Korg kext being loaded, the original error message is misleading.
Bitwig, against the constitution.

Return to “Roger Linn Design”