Touch Sensor Prescale - Cannot set?

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Guys (Roger),

Changing the Touch Sensor Prescale doesn't seem to be working anymore.

I am holding PressureSens/Medium and Actions/Calibrate and all that happens is the green Calibrate LED flashes.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Andy
Bitwig, against the constitution.

I just tried this on my 128, and I can confirm that it's not working. That is to say, if I follow the instructions in the manual, it just does what you've observed above. Unless, of course, the procedure has since been changed, but I wouldn't know about that.

For the record, I did have to replace the sensor in my LinnStrument when I first got it, so I have done the touch sensor prescale routine before, a couple times in fact. So, it definitely used to be working. Mind you, I've had no reason to try it on the latest OS until now.

Cheers!

*CORRECTION:

I'm a dumbass. I was accidentally hitting the "medium" pad in the Velocity column instead of the Pressure column. What can I say, it's dark and it's late (sheepish grin). Anyway, it's working as expected on my 128. Perhaps you were making the same mistake, Andy?

Cheers!

Hi John,

Thanks for looking into it for me, I’m definitely pressing the pressure column here.

Very strange!

BobDog wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:33 am I am holding PressureSens/Medium and Actions/Calibrate and all that happens is the green Calibrate LED flashes.
The correct sequence is to hold Calibrate while pressing Pressure Sens / Medium. Could that be it?

Also, are you running version 2.2.1?

Thanks Roger,

I had it the other way around!

Return to “Roger Linn Design”