Linnstrument Bass on stage

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After trying the possibilities of the Linnstrument with my limited abilities :ud: and a Moog Minitaur I consider to find a stage-proof setup for adding this to my live bass-setup in the band.

I want to keep the setup as small and easy as possible, because mainly there's not too much place on stage besides my bass rig. The other Detail is the cabeling and the use of these unavoidable wallwarts (power supplies). And maybe i want to add a additional Moogerfooger Pedal on that board (again, some power is needed) which leads to a footprint of esteemed 27" x 15".

I think about a Stand-raised pedalboard-like solution with a top floor for the mounted instruments and a "basement" for cabeling and power-supply as easy as possible to set up and transport.
I just think out loud...

Maybe this kind-of performance board on a stand could do the job. Is there anybody with a solution off the recommended standard keyboard stands? Or any other helpful hints out there?

Here's the deal with stand alone stands and lightwieght keys/linnstruments. It's not very stable. Usually you want as heavy a stand as possible. I have a standard... X-stand but I put a hard guitar case on top of it to keep the weight down. I would seriously consider simply getting used to playing it "up" like a guitar / bass using the straps. If you want to keep it down to One cable coming from the linnstrument... Consider the Micmillen midi expander...

https://www.keithmcmillen.com/products/accessories/
You can use the midi expander usb to power the linnstrument and then use the midi out from the expander to run into your hardware synths
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Return to “Roger Linn Design”