Developers who need some more MPE requests...

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There is a new synth out from LHI Audio: Cadmium
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=513388

Whenever an interesting synth appears I pose the question if it supports MPE. This was the reaction:
wrl wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:32 pm
Tj Shredder wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:35 am Does it support MPE or voice per channel mode?
This is the first question I ask for any synth...
Not yet, but it's on the list. Can't provide any insight on priority or schedule just yet but if more folks start asking for it I'll bump it up.
He need some extra requests to bump it up on his list.

Same actually applies for Fathom

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=482501

I don't think MPE is something that developers are going to be able to ignore much longer. It was definitely a revelation for me. I seriously can't live without it now. I find myself looking at synths, and if they don't support MPE, it's like they don't even exist. And since the LinnStrument came into my life, the keyboard is dead to me (smirk).

Cheers!

Tj Shredder wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:39 pm There is a new synth out from LHI Audio: Cadmium
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=513388

Whenever an interesting synth appears I pose the question if it supports MPE. This was the reaction:
wrl wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:32 pm
Tj Shredder wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:35 am Does it support MPE or voice per channel mode?
This is the first question I ask for any synth...
Not yet, but it's on the list. Can't provide any insight on priority or schedule just yet but if more folks start asking for it I'll bump it up.
He need some extra requests to bump it up on his list.

Same actually applies for Fathom

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=482501
I got the same reaction by the folks at Future Audio Workshop and their synth Circle² https://futureaudioworkshop.com/product/circle2/

And yet others believe that MPE=Roli.
Notes on connecting a mpe midi device like Roli Seaboard Block: Make sure to set MIDI channel to omni, mpe work by assigning each note a separate midi channel. The seaboard maps horizontal movements to pitchbend, vertical movements to brightness and touch force to pressure.
This is from the update history of the iOS app Tardigrain, which I cannot get to work with the Linnstrument. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tardigr ... 70087?mt=8

Return to “Roger Linn Design”