Wrong notes in Logic

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I frequently get wrong notes in Logic. I can't reproduce it on demand, but it happens often enough that it's highly frustrating.

One typical scenario is I'm sustaining a note or two with my left hand and playing a melody with my right. With my right hand, I'll play a note, slide it, release, play the original note again, and the note will be wrong. If I release the note and play it a second time, it's correct. (This is not the Logic bug where the pitch bend zips quickly back to zero on the next note.)

I don't get any similar behavior with a regular keyboard controller. I'm using 8/1 update of the downloadable Logic project with MPE-enabled instruments. The Linnstrument is connected directly to one of the Mac's USB ports. Running Logic 10.4.1.

I'm not particularly tied to Logic, I could try something else if there's another MPE or standalone instrument that works better.

Hi Robert,

Have you set LinnStrument's settings for the Logic file as instructed on the Getting Started page? For example, you may have accidentally set LinnStrument to One Channel mode.

If that's not it, send me an email to the support address with a brief video demonstrating the problem, including a picture of your Per-Split Settings page.

I had wrong notes, which disapeared after callibration...

Return to “Roger Linn Design”