LinnStrument Fest?

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

According Sooperbooth, I will be there on Thursday probably running around like crazy... Whoever woud come we could meet in the evening somehow...
I might be there also Friday morning at the Bitwig event... The rest of the days I am unfortunately occupied elsewhere...

An I will have my LinnStrument with me as well as a little portable speaker to jam in the park...

What will be [was] in between your LinnStrument and speaker?

Either an iPad mini or a Macbook Air...
We had a little Jam at NI, and I could play the ContinuuMini with the LinnStrument @ SB... (did not need my speaker...; - )

I know I’m going off topic here but any of you at SB had a chance to try the polyend Medusa with the Linnstrument? I see it’s been updated but it’s like the 8x8 pads are leaning more and more to the sequencing side... still curious to see how their MPE implementation is

I had a Linnstrument, traded it with a Medusa plus half the price of the Linnstrument. I didn't have any free time at the moment.
Now I have a Linnstrument on the way again, so I'm going to test them together ASAP.
Maybe this warrants a new thread? :-)

gaf_thit wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:51 am I had a Linnstrument, traded it with a Medusa plus half the price of the Linnstrument. I didn't have any free time at the moment.
Now I have a Linnstrument on the way again, so I'm going to test them together ASAP.
Maybe this warrants a new thread? :-)
Looking forward to hearing about it... in a new thread :wink:

Whoever is in Berlin and would like to see a LinnStrument in performance, I am going to play tonight at Galerie B1 in Schöneberg, Belziger Str. 1...

Tj Shredder wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:31 am Whoever is in Berlin and would like to see a LinnStrument in performance, I am going to play tonight at Galerie B1 in Schöneberg, Belziger Str. 1...
I can’t but let us know again any other time. I’m not that far... well... hmmm

Anyway, do you have anything published?

Return to “Roger Linn Design”