Barcelona Bitwig User Group

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys, I've been living in Barcelona for the last 2 years, and I would love to replicate what the berlin guys are doing, but on our own city... is there anybody else on here too ? what's the interest for me to organize something like this?

Great to hear that! I'm living in Barcelona and I'm up for it. I don't really know what they are doing in Berlin but hanging out and workshops sounds like fun. I use PC, a eurorack rig and a Motu 8M. Do you know of a place with speakers where we can bring gear?

Holon Mundi wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:01 pm Great to hear that! I'm living in Barcelona and I'm up for it. I don't really know what they are doing in Berlin but hanging out and workshops sounds like fun. I use PC, a eurorack rig and a Motu 8M. Do you know of a place with speakers where we can bring gear?
What we are doing in Berlin:
We meet (ok, I should get better at advertising the meeting) the last Monday of the month and there's usually a predefined topic for the meeting. Yesterday was "creative routing", so then people showed clever/fun ways to do routing in Bitwig while having a beer or two.

Yes, at c-base (the place where the meeting is) we have a full PA where people get to connect their computers (and also a recording studio in the basement).

That's the short version. :-)

Holon Mundi wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:01 pm Great to hear that! I'm living in Barcelona and I'm up for it. I don't really know what they are doing in Berlin but hanging out and workshops sounds like fun. I use PC, a eurorack rig and a Motu 8M. Do you know of a place with speakers where we can bring gear?
nice! well I would have to do some scouting to get us a place... so far I'm just seeing if there's enough interested people to see if it's worth it.

brunomolteni wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:09 pm I would have to do some scouting to get us a place... so far I'm just seeing if there's enough interested people to see if it's worth it.
Any luck? I know of a couple of people I believe would come.

haven't really did a lot of research... a lot going on besides this atm... :) gonna have to organize it soon... we can talk via PM

These things can take many forms. I like to avoid heavy expectations so just meeting up with some instruments is enough of a beginning for me. Themes and preparation is really motivating once we know each other a bit.

Return to “Bitwig”