[SOLVED] Eliminate "Scene n" elements of a Buss Folder

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In Clip View, can the "Scene n" elements of a Folder not appear when there is no midi/audio within it (only Routing Busses). It is now somewhat confusing to see them but they do nothing (other than Play).
Last edited by gerryp650 on Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gerryp650 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:53 am In Clip View, can the "Scene n" elements of a Folder not appear when there is no midi/audio within it (only Routing Busses). It is now somewhat confusing to see them but they do nothing (other than Play).
No, there's no such option :(

And that's whay I only use Clip Launcher in early stages of the project, because it gets unwieldy when I start to group things either for bussing, "freezeing", etc. It would be great if we could make the tracks much narrower (or less tall - depending on the view), so we could reduce unwanted group tracks to minimum size to still see the structure, but not clutter the view.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Once again, thank you antic604. Hopefully, BWS will implement this in the future.

You CAN hide all those damn "Scene" blocks. Every group track has an option to "Show Master Track Content" or "Show Group Track Content".

The default is to show group track content, which basically means those automatic "group overview" clips in the Arranger, and those damn "Scene" blocks in the Launcher.

Switch a given group track to "Show Master Track Content" and those Scene blocks will disappear from the Launcher. Over in the Arranger, you'll now see "master clips" instead of "group clips". I actually use "master clips" to show where I've placed automation on group tracks.

Hope that helps!

Yokai wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:48 pmYou CAN hide all those damn "Scene" blocks. Every group track has an option to "Show Master Track Content" or "Show Group Track Content".
Wow! Wasn't aware of this :dog:

Thanks! :clap: :tu: :hug:
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Yokai wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:48 pm You CAN hide all those damn "Scene" blocks. Every group track has an option to "Show Master Track Content" or "Show Group Track Content".
Thank you.

Return to “Bitwig”