Nice bitwig demo by Fredrik from Bitwig on CV/hardware integration

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice bitwig demo with CV/hardware integration and maybe a few clues as to the future (I noted in the opening he mentioned 'how users can work together with Bitwig' = networking?)

https://youtu.be/EAxIbQIZeLE
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I‘ve been there, but was talking to Andreas and other friends all the time... Good that you don‘t need to follow it, as the video documentation will jump in, in case you missed a part...; - )
But last Thursday there was a demonstration of the UDO Super 6 hardware synth, and that guy wanted to make music for 20 minutes and delivered a gorgeous improvisation for 50 minutes. Better than any talking about features. That time I was glad sitting there and listening to his music. Later he explained some of the design as well of course...
Schneiders Laden is just a great place, if you visit Berlin this is the must go to place. Go first there before even considering any tourist place...

Tj Shredder wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:15 am I‘ve been there, but was talking to Andreas and other friends all the time... Good that you don‘t need to follow it, as the video documentation will jump in, in case you missed a part...; - )
But last Thursday there was a demonstration of the UDO Super 6 hardware synth, and that guy wanted to make music for 20 minutes and delivered a gorgeous improvisation for 50 minutes. Better than any talking about features. That time I was glad sitting there and listening to his music. Later he explained some of the design as well of course...
Schneiders Laden is just a great place, if you visit Berlin this is the must go to place. Go first there before even considering any tourist place...
What did you think of the Super-6? I have one on order...

Its a wonderful machine aimed at live playing/improvising. The final version will support MPE! I asked him if there is a plan for a version without keyboard and he is open to think about it. Wait until Schneider publishes the video from that performance, I guess you‘ll grab a better idea then.

Yeah... the only demos I’ve heard are from when it was announced and it was far from feature complete.

Sounded lovely enough for me to put in the pre-order for a blue one! :)

Return to “Bitwig”