Fonts in 3.1 beta 2/3 [SOLVED in 3.1b4 :)]

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There are no devs who let Apple users pay more for their soft afaik.

So the ball lies in the park of the devs. They chose their platforms. They chose their price of the soft.

Yeah, also since Bitwig is crossplatform, this suggestion doesn't make a lot of sense either :)

@Hanz

It would simply mean that a dev would has to sell two - or more - different licenses for the same product afaik. Not too familiar with the world of licenses, though. Maybe other members know more.

Huh, why that should happen? I bought a cross platform license, as all others, too. In fact that is one of the reason why I chose Bitwig and paid a quite high price (being able to switch OS, when Apple completely messed up). So they can't now suddenly limit the license to a single OS. I think it would be nonsense, too. Just to fulfil envy driven thoughts...

Also so far, this is not more work for the Bitwig team, only if they decided to add subpixel antialiasing manually. Also, I could be wrong with my above assumption (I believe I am not.

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:21 pm Just to fulfil envy driven thoughts...
:dog: :help:

Ok sorry, what was your inner motivation then? Disfavour?

Does it really matter? No one here has a say in it.
-JH

It does not matter for me at all, any HD resolution is retina for my eyes anyway... Get some bad glasses and it will blur your fonts without sacrificing the performance...;-)

Tj Shredder wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:46 pm It does not matter for me at all, any HD resolution is retina for my eyes anyway... Get some bad glasses and it will blur your fonts without sacrificing the performance...;-)
:D And it's a lot cheaper than buying a new monitor

Beta 4 out with a Blurry font fix!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

OH YEAH! Much better now. Thanks bitwig

Yay! I love this company 😍
Bitwig 5.1.6 + Akai MIDIMix + Launchpad X + MuLab 9.3.18
Roli Lumi Keyboard x 2 + Universal Audio Apollo Twin X
Mac Mini M1 16GB/4TB + macOS 14.4 Sonoma

Yes!

Return to “Bitwig”