The Grid + Touchscreen = Really Great, Try it !!!

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I have small hybrid laptop (with Linux) and I tried to edit new patchs on the Grid, given that the screen is small I thought it would be a disaster, but it is really nice to create patchs with a touchscreen. Sure there is one or other thing that could be improved, but it already is much better than using a mouse.

If you have a touchscreen try it.

If not, think seriously about making a touchscreen or a hybrid laptop your next PC related purchase.

I have a touchscreen laptop and it is great! totally recomended

Fingers crossed the next Mac OS + iPad sidecar feature will finally bring some of that action to Mac users!

well at this point for me not having touchscreen is like missing a limb while using computer.

Yup- I also am a big fan of Bitwig on my MS Surface, it is the ultimate portable solution- size of an iPad running full DAW and VST instruments and FX with USB! I love that BWS changes the way it looks and the way it works to adapt for touchscreens, it really is leading in that respect and not many people even know it does it (I guess as not many people have touch screens)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Too bad they've not updated nor fixed anything with regards to touch since v1.3 :(
Editing automation is still clunky and awkward...
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

If you are on Windows this is also worth a look...(unrelated to Bitwig but cool!)

https://hi.computer/chameleon/
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Bitwig”