PRODUCTS

Anybody having this issue?
I launch Beta 7 and it just quits back after the splash screen
Thanks
A.

yes, I'm on mac
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

Yes, same here...

OK, this is a very unstable build. I got 3 random audio engine crashes in less than 10 minutes of using Beta 7 (on Win10).

Hmmm.

No crash here and I just spent a couple of hours with it rebuilding one of Polarity patches in the Grid. On Mac osx Mojave.
iMacPro 1,1 | 64gb | OSX 10.15.7
http://www.gesslr.com
http://www.storyaudio.com

gesslr wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:37 pm Hmmm.

No crash here and I just spent a couple of hours with it rebuilding one of Polarity patches in the Grid. On Mac osx Mojave.
I have two machines, both crash immediately. Crash logs are sent. Reinstalling and opening beta 6 seems to be able to send them...
Its serious!
Last edited by Tj Shredder on Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anoise wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:14 pm OK, this is a very unstable build. I got 3 random audio engine crashes in less than 10 minutes of using Beta 7 (on Win10).
Did you submit the crash reports?

I am on High Sierra. Tried it with my non music Mojave Macbook Air and it works.
So maybe the problem is with High Sierra.

abique wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:39 pm Did you submit the crash reports?
Are you going to give people with offline pcs the possibility to send in crash reports?

Strange- I have a couple of hours in on Win 10 no crashes....
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Strange. I've been using beta 7 for the last few hours now, no issues so far. Using macOS Mojave.
Frequently changing DAW of choice...

Same problem El Capitan 10.11.6
We are all a unique vibration in a beautiful symphony of infinite creation

PsYAuM wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:44 pm Same problem El Capitan 10.11.6
same here 10.11.6

Windows10 clicks and pops all over the place. CPU meter jumps around even with the same clip playing. Any interaction with the interface causes even more clicks and pops. Independent of buffer size or audio interface. Beta 5 worked well, Beta 6 hardly at all and Beta 7 still very unstable.

So far so good on Win 10 here.

Return to “Bitwig”