Bitwig update sale

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pdxindy wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:55 pm
Rivanni wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:42 pm
pdxindy wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:23 pm
Tj Shredder wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:02 pm You can buy it now and only activate it if 3.0 is final after those 7 days. You can wait until 3.0 gets final, I guess the betas will run until their timeout... You might not get the next b6 if its beyond your date, but the b5 will run a bit longer...
With buying the update during the sale you can‘t make a mistake, just be careful about the activation date...
You can buy it now and activate it many months from now... up to the user.
It says "Valid for Bitwig Studio 1 and Bitwig Studio 2 licenses (including EDU licenses)." so don't upgrade to version 3 else you cannot activate your plan any more. :clown:
:dog:
I guess they don't mention Bitwig 3 simply because it's not even out now so nobody has it.... It's probably a 12 month upgrade plan like all 12 month upgrade plan ...so if you can do that kind of trick with "normal plan" you probably can do it with this special offer...

" Requires an existing license for Bitwig Studio 1, Bitwig Studio 1 EDU, Bitwig Studio 2 or Bitwig Studio 2 EDU."

They probably just say that to specify that you need a Bitwig licence..

....to be clarify...

pdxindy wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:55 pm
Rivanni wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:42 pm
pdxindy wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:23 pm
Tj Shredder wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:02 pm You can buy it now and only activate it if 3.0 is final after those 7 days. You can wait until 3.0 gets final, I guess the betas will run until their timeout... You might not get the next b6 if its beyond your date, but the b5 will run a bit longer...
With buying the update during the sale you can‘t make a mistake, just be careful about the activation date...
You can buy it now and activate it many months from now... up to the user.
It says "Valid for Bitwig Studio 1 and Bitwig Studio 2 licenses (including EDU licenses)." so don't upgrade to version 3 else you cannot activate your plan any more. :clown:
:dog:
So whats the final verdict on this? Just bought the update, but my current license is good til another 2 months. If I upgrade to Bitwig3, and hold off to input my new license after that, the license wouldnt be good anymore? And if I input it right now, would it be add 12 more months, or would it be 12months from the day it is activated?

To be honest Im in no rush to get version 3. Dont need anymore distractions to get in the way of finishing my projects :lol:

Butwug wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:51 am
So whats the final verdict on this? Just bought the update, but my current license is good til another 2 months. If I upgrade to Bitwig3, and hold off to input my new license after that, the license wouldnt be good anymore? And if I input it right now, would it be add 12 more months, or would it be 12months from the day it is activated?

To be honest Im in no rush to get version 3. Dont need anymore distractions to get in the way of finishing my projects :lol:
I purchased an upgrade the last time they had a sale. I activated it on June 6th with the previous one set to expire on June 30th. The new date is June 30th 2020 so the 12 months was added on.

If you upgrade to Bitwig 3 and then later use the upgrade it will work just fine.

Typically around Black Friday and X-mas, you can buy a version upgrade for a bit less. I paid $108 last time, even now you can get it for $115 at Audio Deluxe.

pekbro wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:43 am even now you can get it for $115 at Audio Deluxe.
How? Do you have some vip status? The Audio Deluxe site lists $129...
I always wonder how that works. Buying via a reseller leaves less money in the pocket of Bitwig. If the difference is huge, I probably would do it, if its small I certainly prefer to buy direct, as it will help them to advance the program...

Tj Shredder wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:40 am
pekbro wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:43 am even now you can get it for $115 at Audio Deluxe.
How? Do you have some vip status? The Audio Deluxe site lists $129...
I always wonder how that works. Buying via a reseller leaves less money in the pocket of Bitwig. If the difference is huge, I probably would do it, if its small I certainly prefer to buy direct, as it will help them to advance the program...
Just add it to your cart, the discount is auto applied. Buy direct or save $15 :shrug:

Return to “Bitwig”