Looks like Live is going CV friendly...trying to catch up with Bitwig now!

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bitwig uses Java, I think that wouldn't sit well with Microsoft... And yes, it's better if Bitwig just grows on it's own.

For the love of all that’s unholy, please don’t let Microsoft scoop up Bitwig. That would be a death sentence. Microsoft should stick to the operating system and platform-level stuff. They ruin everything else they touch at the app level.

I felt that way when Apple bought Alchemy. :evil: :dog:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

pdxindy wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:22 pm
newtobitwig wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 6:53 pm If they pull out The Grid + GUI to GPU + Video Scoring + Some piano roll features, I don't see any reason for any big company to not buy bitwig out. I'm sure Microsoft would be interested since Apple already has Logic.
Maybe Apple will buy out Bitwig too, combine it with Logic and call it Logwig
I've always preferred the combination of Bitwig and Maschine. If they merged it would be Maschitwig.

Or maybe Bitchine

Matschwig (Matsch is the German word for mud...) Bitschiene (Schiene is the German word for rail...)

Came here looking for how to sync DFAM to Bitwig. Tried it yesterday with CV hardware plugin but I don’t think that’s the way to go. Anybody with any useful links?

Thanks

konXfront wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:03 pm Came here looking for how to sync DFAM to Bitwig. Tried it yesterday with CV hardware plugin but I don’t think that’s the way to go. Anybody with any useful links?

Thanks
How are you converting your audio signal to CV level?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Sorry for delayed response.

I wasn’t. Realized it wasn’t possible without a dc coupled interface or one of those expert sleepers modules

Return to “Bitwig”