Using FLStudio as a VSTI inside BitWig

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Anyone know of a guide / tutorial on how to get this working?

I can get FL Studio VSTI into BitWig but how do I set which instrument I want it to play in BitWig?

I've found tutorial videos for CuBase & Ableton, but nothing on BitWig, also I'm very new to BitWig.

Any ideas?

Thanks

D
Web Developer by day, DAW tinkerer by night...

Put a channel mapper before VST and change channel 1 (default) or whatever you have in use to other channel associated with instrument/track in FL.

x.iso wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:23 am Put a channel mapper before VST and change channel 1 (default) or whatever you have in use to other channel associated with instrument/track in FL.
Thanks for that, I've added another video doing via the mapper so others may be able to find it via google once it's indexed.

https://youtu.be/X24oxPQDsRA

I think I read something about this in the forums here but i forgot.

Is there a way to just use FL's Piano Roll with Bitwig
Like using the piano roll for bitwig native instruments?

newtobitwig wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:29 pm I think I read something about this in the forums here but i forgot.

Is there a way to just use FL's Piano Roll with Bitwig
Like using the piano roll for bitwig native instruments?
Note sure, what I've been doing is writing patterns in FLStudio and then exporting the midi and drag and dropping that midi into bitwig.

I've yet to try a midi router instrument in FLStudio which may? send the notes to bitwig which then bitwig can route those notes to another instrument instead of to the master out.

PS: You can load up kontakt in FL VSTI

Return to “Bitwig”