BYOME wiring issue

Official support for: bitwig.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!
I`am on win 10, and BItwig 2.5.
There is a problem with Byome interface. The wiring seem to be broken, on both vst2 and vst3 plugs. OpenGL (in byome setting) is turned off, because with OpenGL enabled, Byome interfase is totaly broken. In reaper everything works fine.
Does some one have this issue with byome in bitwig?

Go to the BYOME thread on KVR, they have posted a patch that fixes this, it is supposed to be rolled out officially soon, but I am using the patch with Bitwig and it works fine (also Studio One which had the same problem)

The bug concerned windows scaling (I was set to 125) and the DAWs that also used scaling. If I turned off windows scaling it also worked. Anyway, the patch fixes it :tu:
Last edited by SLiC on Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:37 am Go to the BYOME thread on KVR, they have posted a patch that fixes this, it is supposed to be rolled out officially soon, but I am using the patch with Bitwig and it works fine (also Studio One which had the same problem)
Thank you!

Return to “Bitwig”