New Website for Sharing Bitwig Presets

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://bitwiggers.com/

Hello everyone! This seems to be a commonly requested idea, so I've spent time making a website for you to upload and download Bitwig Presets. It will read and figure out the details from the Preset you upload, so just drag and drop them onto the site after logging in. You can browse and search Presets in a few different ways, and review the Presets after downloading them.

To start, I've searched the web for Bitwig Presets so that it's not empty to begin with. I hope that many more are uploaded and we can centralize this information. I'd love to hear your feedback either through the contact form on the website or posts on here. Enjoy!
Creator of Bitwiggers, the place to share Bitwig Presets.
Advocate for Bitwish, the place to vote on Feature Requests and discuss Bitwig.

Looks nice and useful. Would be nice if there was an option to show more devices and presets per page in the 'DEVICES' and 'PRESETS' categories before having to click on 'Next'.

Cheers.

That's really cool of you sth.

Here's hoping your site is a success! :party:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-JH

Thanks y'all. @mevla, roughly how much are you thinking? I tried to make it about the amount that would not require too much scrolling, but it might be easier to deal with scrolling than page loads.

Great idea and a very professional and easy to use site.

Come on wiggers, start uploading!

Need a new category for grid modules soon :-)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

very, very, nice

A really big plus !
One more good thing that should be integrated directly in Bitwig to make things even easier !
Thank you sth for this !!

zengel wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:28 am A really big plus !
One more good thing that should be integrated directly in Bitwig to make things even easier !
Thank you sth for this !!
Perhaps when network sharing comes!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

maybe Bitwig elves should open the package manager, https://answers.bitwig.com/questions/10 ... stom-packs
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

Again, Wow ! @sth, your website is so easy to use and it make so easy to share to. Thanks ! That's a game changer for Bitwig and the community !

sth wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:43 am Thanks y'all. @mevla, roughly how much are you thinking? I tried to make it about the amount that would not require too much scrolling, but it might be easier to deal with scrolling than page loads.
Scrolling has a lot of advantages. You can easily do a custom search using the browser find for one. Also, scrolling is way much faster than pressing 'Next' repeatedly. You can go back easily to something you have noticed (or even search for it quickly, like searching for 'winter' in 'winter sounds' you have seen a minute ago.

Many web sites have a configuration option asking how many items to display per page. Some write it down in a cookie. IMHO such an option would add a lot of user-friendliness, especially when there will be more and more items to browse through.

Nice one :)

Nice, I'll start uploading my presets and things there too, it's good to have some kind of storage since on the forums they sounds get buried and forgotten in a matter of days.

Cool! You plan on open-sourcing any of it?

Taika-Kim, that's great to hear from such a renowned user.

Catherine, I do not. I'm more of a one-man-band for my hobbies. It hadn't occurred to me, though, since it's a centralized and closed "application." For example, "forking" it would involve starting over because it's almost entirely driven by data and that data is not self-contained inside of the codebase. Plus, that would mean there's now two repositories aiming to be the "standard" and the problem I'm trying to solve is fragmentation of data.

That said, I recently migrated the "parsing" of Bitwig files from my own library to the Pytwig library by jaxter184, and that library is open-source. While mine did everything I needed for the initial testing and launch, jaxter184 has done much more already and I plan on using some more of what he's done in Bitwiggers. So, that's an area that you could contribute to that would potentially help Bitwiggers.

Return to “Bitwig”