Bitwig and 'Upgrade Plan' on Sale

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So I got it for $108 and set my 12 months so that it will expire around the same time
the good sales should come around. :tu:

pekbro wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:11 pm So I got it for $108 and set my 12 months so that it will expire around the same time
the good sales should come around. :tu:
How did you get it for that low?
-JH

^ Got it at Audio Deluxe...

Audio Deluxe is usaly the cheapest, its 118 at JJR after in basket discount.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:55 pm Audio Deluxe is usaly the cheapest, its 118 at JJR after in basket discount.
pekbro wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:35 pm ^ Got it at Audio Deluxe...
Thanks guys. If I may ask:

I've never upgraded my plan for another 12 months, this would be my first time. I still got till January sometime. Do you get a code or something? Also, if I get it from one of these other shops, can I hold off using the upgrade till a later time, preferably after I see what 2.5 has to offer?
-JH

Yeah, they give you a code you can enter into your account whenever apparently. I just did it right away as I’ve been expired since March.

There was some problems with Bitwig’s system recognizing that you can upgrade from version 2 to version 2, but that has since been corrected. Of course, not in time to save me giving Audio Deluxe some grief about it.

pekbro wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:35 pm ^ Got it at Audio Deluxe...
Same here.

In light of the discount price at Audio Deluxe, I decided to upgrade from version 1.3.16 after testing the 2.4.3 demo.

I am not planning to use Bitwig for any music projects in the foreseeable future and will wait several months, if not more than a year, depending on implemented features, before I activate the upgrade license. No rush here.

Cool. Thanks again pekbro.
-JH

So let me get this straight: I can use this
https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/da ... -2-upgrade
to extend my upgrade plan for an existing BWS 2 license? Or is this only an upgrade for BWS 1 owners to BWS 2?

I'm asking because I thought I read somewhere that upgrade plan extensions can only be bought from Bitwig directly.

Thanks in advance.

paterpeter wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:06 am So let me get this straight:

extend my upgrade plan for an existing BWS
Well, mine was actually expired, so for me, it was definitely an upgrade to the latest version.
I used it to go from 2.3.5 to 2.4.3...

pekbro wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:55 am
paterpeter wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:06 am So let me get this straight:

extend my upgrade plan for an existing BWS
Well, mine was actually expired, so for me, it was definitely an upgrade to the latest version.
I used it to go from 2.3.5 to 2.4.3...
Nice, thanks :tu:

I went ahead and added it because of the confusion, though I did want to wait, I had to make sure.

I got it from Audio Deluxe last night. This is the result to my existing plan.

It would be nice if there was an official word on this somewhere, in any of these shops, or Bitwig's site.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-JH

Return to “Bitwig”